New internet, upload speeds terrible.

Quest
Go to solution Solved by Quest,

Try rolling back your ethernet and wireless drivers on the desktop, granted they were updated recently. If not the drivers it could be faulty hardware with the nic card/ethernet port/something.

I solved it. I had to uninstall my wireless adapter's drivers, and disable Hamachi. Both were interfering with it. Thank you though. My speeds are now up to his (as they should be), and I will be streaming in a little bit :)

Happiness.

Now, I've run Malwarebytes. I've flushed DNS, disabled and enabled QoS, I tried wireless and hardwired, and I've tried simply resetting the router, modem, and my computer.

My upload speed it 1.06mb/s. I had a friend use his laptop with my internet, and wireless, he gets ~8mb/s and wired, he gets 11.67mb/s. What could the issue be?

edit: Speeds

Mine: 3690025819.png

His: 3690028076.png

Same internet, same router, same modem, different computers, Windows 8.1 on both. N300 Router (Linksys), D3 Ubee modem fresh from Comcast, one is a laptop one is a desktop, no viruses on either computer. Vastly different upload speed via ethernet and wireless.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Try rolling back your ethernet and wireless drivers on the desktop, granted they were updated recently. If not the drivers it could be faulty hardware with the nic card/ethernet port/something.

I solved it. I had to uninstall my wireless adapter's drivers, and disable Hamachi. Both were interfering with it. Thank you though. My speeds are now up to his (as they should be), and I will be streaming in a little bit :)

Happiness.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I want your internet.... *cries*

3690041391.png

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W