Displayport no signal after a few days use

DTdude

Hi guys,

I just recently bought a new 4K monitor from AOC - AOC U2868PQU. It was working fine with 4k at 60hz on displayport 1.2 for a few days till all of a sudden I came home today and it started showing 'no signal'. I tried a different displayport cable and it showed the same.

It doesn't show any display before booting into windows with nothing but a black screen.

Right now, I can't help but to use dvi with 1440p at 60hz as a temporary solution until I figure out how to get displayport work again.

If any of you out there who has an idea how to fix this, please let me know!!

HDMI, DVI all work with the monitor except displayport. I tried everything like disconnecting cable from either end, replugging in, installing monitor driver but to no avail.

My specs:

Nvidia gtx 780ti

aoc u2868pqu 4K UHD monitor

maximus v gene

did you check the connection ??? is the power on ???

Y U NO PICTURES

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻---

(not even emoticons ?)

Try a different display port cable if at all possible, the problem might just be that the cable is broken in some way. Also if there is more than one displayport port on the graphics card, try the other one, since one could be dead, but not the other. 

it may sound like the displayport on the monitor is broken

since you have change the cable and still the same result

contact AOC and your retailer for RMA

GTX780Ti only has one displayport

unless you can find a Displayport to HDMI adapter to verify if your GPU output is working

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.