How to log external DNS requests on a Windows 2008 R2 DC?

So, we have a domain controller that is our network DNS. We want to log all external DNS requests made to the DNS (since it's the primary one for everyone) along with the Hostname of each person doing the requests.

So say I am on Workstation1. And I go to www.bigbobssalebarn.com. Workstation1 will request from the DNS the WAN IP for that website. Logging would say "Workstation1 requested (website) at (date)." but in whatever format it wants.

I've tried going into the DNS part of the DC and turning debug logging on, but it only gives an IP address and not a hostname, and it only gives successful resolutions, rather than all of them. Since it's a Domain DNS, it doesn't keep a record of actual internet websites and only keeps up with what's in our domain, so any request for external websites will fail and be passed on to external DNS (such as Google's or wtv). 

However, since it's the Primary DNS, it's going to get the request first regardless (from what I understand), so it should be able to log who asks for what.

Basically, I need a way to log external DNS requests (i.e. not domain.com but anything for the internet) whether they resolve or not, with a way to record the hostname rather than IP.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@Vitalius - This forum isn't the best for this type of question on (real, i.e. not enthusiast) networking. I suggest you try another forum.

Anyway, it may be a limitation with the DNS Server role. It might not be possible without 3rd party software but I can't help you with that.