24 inch vs. 27 inch?

CUMZY

Oh im sorry! It does not have a HDMI port :/ i will use it for my playstation 4! Sorry for not telling you!

Oh ok, then in that case this monitor should be ok, BenQ BL2410PT, this one has HDMI

Oh ok, then in that case this monitor should be ok, BenQ BL2410PT, this one has HDMI

That is the one you just recommended to me hahaha

Oh yeah, apparently on Amazon theres a version with HDMI, so I dunno why the name is the same :D 

Also, Look at ASUS monitors, they are pretty good

Also, Look at ASUS monitors, they are pretty good

Yeah already did, some of them catched me but then i read alot of bad things about them and that scared me. Then i found the Samsung S27D590P wich looks sexy and seems to be a nice monitor! Havent heard bad things about it yet tho B) Just if the picture quality is good then im happy! 

Yeah already did, some of them catched me but then i read alot of bad things about them and that scared me. Then i found the Samsung S27D590P wich looks sexy and seems to be a nice monitor! Havent heard bad things about it yet tho B) Just if the picture quality is good then im happy! 

Yeah. I say go for it, It looks like a pretty nice monitor, and the price is pretty good as well.