Memory is dead (q-code 55)

ddeuel
Go to solution Solved by ddeuel,

Wow no replies and no views, disappointing...I contacted G.SKILL and am now going through the RMA procedure as they decided it was under their warranty even though it to me was worded otherwise. It has been a great customer service experience so far. I'll go ahead and mark this as solved I guess as no one had any input.

So a few weeks ago I made a post on this forum about my PSU that exploded. I RMA'd it and today received a brand new one, everything to do with the power supply seems to work fine, the fans spin and the hard drive spins and everything lights up. I'm not posting though and am receiving a q-code 55 (memory not installed) this RAM worked fine before my power supply exploded. I've tried testing each stick individually in each slot and have tried loosening the screws to mount my h100i as I've heard that can cause this but to no avail I have tried all the troubleshooting I know how to do. So this post is to ask if anyone knows any other method of troubleshooting I can use and also to ask if I should go ahead and buy another expensive kit of 32 GB ram or just buy a cheap 2GB stick to make sure the RAM is the only issue that I have. Thank you!

Edit: Also is this something that would be covered by warranty for the RAM? Seasonic said they weren't liable for any of my other components. 

Wow no replies and no views, disappointing...I contacted G.SKILL and am now going through the RMA procedure as they decided it was under their warranty even though it to me was worded otherwise. It has been a great customer service experience so far. I'll go ahead and mark this as solved I guess as no one had any input.