Cooler Master Seidon vs. Swiftech H220

So I'm planning on building a new rig for high end gaming and audio rendering but I'm also planning on overclocking as much as I can. I should note that this can be classified as an enthusiast or performance computer. I'm also planning on using  the new I7-4770k.

My question is what cooler is going to work more efficiently with my CPU and it's intended uses?

The Cooler Master Seidon 240M or the Swiftech H220?

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=10025&product_name=Seidon%20240M

http://www.swiftech.com/H220.aspx

the swiftech wins all of the the performencetests, for closed waterloops

The swiftech H220 wins all day hands down and can be expanded upon with additional rad's res's or blocks however they are really hard to find right now so if that is still the case I would say the Seidon 240 or Corsair Hydro H100i would be good second choices and with all 3 i would say to replace the stock fans with noctua or corsair air series sp-120's

CPU: AMD FX 6300 @4.2GHZ | MSI 970A-G 46| Gskill Sniper 2X4GB 2400| Samsung 840 EVO 120GB| NZXT Phantom 410 gunmetal|

Apevia 680W Iceberg| HIS R9-270X| WD green 3TB| 

The swiftech H220 wins all day hands down and can be expanded upon with additional rad's res's or blocks however they are really hard to find right now so if that is still the case I would say the Seidon 240 or Corsair Hydro H100i would be good second choices and with all 3 i would say to replace the stock fans with noctua or corsair air series sp-120's

I was kind of expecting the Swiftech to win :P, but by how much would you say the Swiftech is better than the other options in terms of temperature?

Linus did a video about it on his youtube channel linked here

it destroyed the others with the same fans installed on it.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 @4.2GHZ | MSI 970A-G 46| Gskill Sniper 2X4GB 2400| Samsung 840 EVO 120GB| NZXT Phantom 410 gunmetal|

Apevia 680W Iceberg| HIS R9-270X| WD green 3TB| 

If you really want a CM cooler they are coming out with a new H220 style cooler soon.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

If you really want a CM cooler they are coming out with a new H220 style cooler soon.

Sweet, I'll look into that