Weird position

Tadas

Hello guys!

As the title says I am in a weird position now, I have a CX430 from Corsair and as I was building my first PC I chose this PSU, becouse of the good price and few other things like sleeves on cables and 80+ bronze grade. But my case (CM K350) Isn`t the best for cable management, but as far as my back panel closed I put almost all the cables there + some additional in cd drive space ( I don`t have one and I dont really see a reason to get one :D). Today I was watching all the awesome builds on this forum some of them were very clean, I know that with $500 PC I wont achieve perfect tidyness, but I did my best. Now I`m thinking to sell my old (8month) PSU and get the same one but modular version. Thoughts?

If your case isn't good for cable management then why do you need a modular psu. You could get the corsair cx430m

Hello guys!

As the title says I am in a weird position now, I have a CX430 from Corsair and as I was building my first PC I chose this PSU, becouse of the good price and few other things like sleeves on cables and 80+ bronze grade. But my case (CM K350) Isn`t the best for cable management, but as far as my back panel closed I put almost all the cables there + some additional in cd drive space ( I don`t have one and I dont really see a reason to get one :D). Today I was watching all the awesome builds on this forum some of them were very clean, I know that with $500 PC I wont achieve perfect tidyness, but I did my best. Now I`m thinking to sell my old (8month) PSU and get the same one but modular version. Thoughts?

What PSU are you getting?

What PSU are you getting?

he saying that he is getting the same one he had before but getting the modular one.

If your case isn't good for cable management then why do you need a modular psu. You could get the corsair cx430m

I thought that CX430M Is a modular PSU, AFAIK modular is the ones where you connect cables that you need and leave unnececary ( hard word ) cables in the box, so you can manage them more easily. My case isnt perfect for cable management, but it`s not awful, it has holes for it, just the space between back panel and mobo panel (you know what I`m talking about) isn`t the widest :D

EDIT: Didnt you same two same things in your post? :D "why do I need a modular PSU" and offered me a modular PSU? :D

I thought that CX430M Is a modular PSU, AFAIK modular is the ones where you connect cables that you need and leave unnececary ( hard word ) cables in the box, so you can manage them more easily. My case isnt perfect for cable management, but it`s not awful, it has holes for it, just the space between back panel and mobo panel (you know what I`m talking about) isn`t the widest :D

It's not fully modular, for a good fully modular psu, i would suggest a evga g1 650w psu

It's not fully modular, for a good fully modular psu, i would suggest a evga g1 650w psu

But my system does not really need a lot of juice. I just want it to be clean mid tower with a bit of power, becouse my budget is low :D

But my system does not really need a lot of juice. I just want it to be clean mid tower with a bit of power, becouse my budget is low :D

get a cx one