Gaming laptop for $2000?

SlaughterSmurf

So I have a good gaming PC, but I WAS saving to get Stormtrooper armour but certain events and conflicts with certain people has stopped that from happening. So now I have $2200 in the bank and decided HEY why not a gaming laptop? 

Usage

Gaming

Web Surfing

Note taking in class

That is all, what should I get for around $2000?

Ninja edit: So basically the best laptop isn't a laptop.......

Why do you need a gaming laptop? personally id get a custom loop, some balla monitors and all the VR shiz thats coming soon.

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

So I have a good gaming PC, but I WAS saving to get Stormtrooper armour but certain events and conflicts with certain people has stopped that from happening. So now I have $2200 in the bank and decided HEY why not a gaming laptop? 

Usage

Gaming

Web Surfing

Note taking in class

That is all, what should I get for around $2000?

Hahaha...I'd buy a car or at save it for a car.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Why do you need a gaming laptop? personally id get a custom loop, some balla monitors and all the VR shiz thats coming soon.

With my skill and luck half of the stuff would be DOA, and the loop would leak over my shiz. I don't trust myself to make a custom loop. Like at all.

Hahaha...I'd buy a car or at save it for a car.

I'm 15, my family has 3 vehicles and 3 people, I don't want to pay $150+ a month on insurance then have gas costs.

With my skill and luck half of the stuff would be DOA, and the loop would leak over my shiz. I don't trust myself to make a custom loop. Like at all.

Personally if you have a gaming machine get a really nice non-gaming laptop if you want a gaming laptop then im not an expert :P

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Honestly I'd spend the money on a normal laptop and save it for an upgrade or part replacement later down the road.

you look like you could use more storage :)

Remember to be a good citizen and choose a 'best answer' when your problem has been resolved!

(that way people know when a problem's been resolved)

I'm 15, my family has 3 vehicles and 3 people, I don't want to pay $150+ a month on insurance then have gas costs.

Um gas costs are unavoidable at the moment please check back when electric cars have become widely popular. 150 a month for insurance? Yea maybe if you drive a '14, I was talking about a honda or something, no need to get defensive...also I would just save it....get an ipad if you want to browse the internet, and if you have a desktop there is no reason to game on a laptop unless you enjoy starting from different spots every time.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Um gas costs are unavoidable at the moment please check back when electric cars have become widely popular. 150 a month for insurance? Yea maybe if you drive a '14, I was talking about a honda or something, no need to get defensive...also I would just save it....get an ipad if you want to browse the internet, and if you have a desktop there is no reason to game on a laptop unless you enjoy starting from different spots every time.

They're avoidable if I don't have a car.... 

Fangbook EVO HX7-400 is yo best bet man.

i7-4910MQ

16GB DDR3-1866 RAM

GTX 880M

$2299.

Building my first build.

BUILD:

FX-8320, 8GB DDR3-1600 Corsair, GTX 770 or R9 290 (still undecided), Cooler Master TC-102 case.

So basically the best laptop is a custom water cooling loop and a car...

Well, here's my vote. Sager NP8258-S

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8258s-clevo-p157sma-p-6989.html

i7-4810MQ, GTX 880M, and a 120 GB SSD. This website(Xotic PC) doesn't come with a copy of Windows automatically, but you configure it to have them install a copy or do it yourself. Either way, you'll still be under your $2000 budget, so you could customize the hardware a bit more. If you're not a fan of how the laptop looks and want something more business-like, you could configure a Sager NP8268-S or NP8278-S to come with a 880M.