Private Org forums on RSI

Caito

So some new information (maybe, idk, it's new to me anyway) came with the last Letter to the chairman. They will be updating organisations in the future in two waves (drops) the dirt one we already knew was coming and it is adding divisions and jobs to the org. Now the second one is what really grabbed my attention: Private Forums for every organisation. This can be great as Slick and the guys won't have to spend time creating a forum for us and the RSI one will be much more integrated with the game. On the other hand we would be separatin us from the main LTT forum.

What do you guys think should we move to the private forums on RSI once they become available or should we have our own here on LTT?

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

So some new information (maybe, idk, it's new to me anyway) came with the last Letter to the chairman. They will be updating organisations in the future in two waves (drops) the dirt one we already knew was coming and it is adding divisions and jobs to the org. Now the second one is what really grabbed my attention: Private Forums for every organisation. This can be great as Slick and the guys won't have to spend time creating a forum for us and the RSI one will be much more integrated with the game. On the other hand we would be separatin us from the main LTT forum.

What do you guys think should we move to the private forums on RSI once they become available or should we have our own here on LTT?

We should keep both, I'm not on the RSI forum often(Tapatalk has made me lazy) but would defo check orgs private one and this one should be kept for members of LTT to ask questions.

At first I was really hyped to have the forum hosted on RSI site but as I thought more about it I figured out that there's no real difference. Maybe the look and feel of the forum would be more connected with the game but on the other hand it would separate us from the main forum here.

I think that the answer will come with the full functionality of the RSI org forum. If it will automatically create sub forums for organizations jobs and ranks and such, it will be easier to use than the forum here.

Let's just wait and see.

At first I was really hyped to have the forum hosted on RSI site but as I thought more about it I figured out that there's no real difference. Maybe the look and feel of the forum would be more connected with the game but on the other hand it would separate us from the main forum here.

I think that the answer will come with the full functionality of the RSI org forum. If it will automatically create sub forums for organizations jobs and ranks and such, it will be easier to use than the forum here.

Let's just wait and see.

There will be a major difference in it being a private forum locked to org members this one despite being seperate is not private..

Hopefully they can do this thing properly and allow the org leaders to set access rights on threads or even maybe sub forums for different rankings. allowing for a bit more planning that so far has to be kept off of this forum for OPSEC reasons.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

There will be a major difference in it being a private forum locked to org members this one despite being seperate is not private..

Hopefully they can do this thing properly and allow the org leaders to set access rights on threads or even maybe sub forums for different rankings. allowing for a bit more planning that so far has to be kept off of this forum for OPSEC reasons.

Yeah this would make sense and I don't think the community has been let down yet.

It'll be nice than to have to deal with the "Elite is better than this" comments recently

Yeah, that would make a lot of sense. For now it's kind of weird to put any operational plans here for everybody else to see.

Yeah, that would make a lot of sense. For now it's kind of weird to put any operational plans here for everybody else to see.

I mean yes we could set up pretty secure things externally but the usage of them would be a factor, something like a locked down even semi locked down forum for the org is a huge benefit. and we wont have the usual people popping their heads up complaining that we might make a Star citizen orientated thread and they are pissed because it shows up on the forum sidebar.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

wake up ltt and lets try to rule ze galaxy

10420348_928298000520567_884688875788846

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

wake up ltt and lets try to rule ze galaxy

Posted Image

I would prefer to dominate Emperor Artofinca