cyanogenmod tethering question

Tocsin_786

so i have untimited tmobile data. i was on ATT before and got my s3 to cyanogenmod on ATT i think i had to pay an extra 10 to 20 bucks for tethering capability. but when i put cyanogen i was able to use my tethering though i can only use up to 300mb that my plan provided. now i have t-mobile and unlimited. they give me 2.5 gigs of tethering ffree. now my htc one has cyanogen and there comes a time at around 12 30 for the past week that my internet just decides to not work. so for that time i tether for atleast 1-2 hours. but i can never be sure that if im using my free 2,5 gigs of tethering or my unlimited data that my phone comes with. my bill stays the same so do any of you know if cyanogenmod uses your tethering data or just the data your phone comes with?

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Well...if you're using TMo's unlimited plan (like, the $80 plan), then what's the problem? It doesn't matter how much data you use.

>.>

Also, on custom ROMs (from MY experience anyways), whenever I tether, it always comes out of my regular data and not TMo's 'X' amount of free tethering data (I'm on TMo as well).

Or ya know, you could always just check your TMo account and see if your data is going up whenever you're tethering...

EDIT: As a side note, this should have been in Mobile Devices and not in Offtopic.

;)

COMIC SANS

Well...if you're using TMo's unlimited plan (like, the $80 plan), then what's the problem? It doesn't matter how much data you use.

>.>

Also, on custom ROMs (from MY experience anyways), whenever I tether, it always comes out of my regular data and not TMo's 'X' amount of free tethering data (I'm on TMo as well).

Or ya know, you could always just check your TMo account and see if your data is going up whenever you're tethering...

EDIT: As a side note, this should have been in Mobile Devices and not in Offtopic.

;)

sorry. i was in a hurry and off topic is my go to for hurriness.. and tmobile doesnt show usage for tethering but they do for everything else 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

sorry. i was in a hurry and off topic is my go to for hurriness.. and tmobile doesnt show usage for tethering but they do for everything else 

Yes they do.

c246755382.png

Huh, for some reason 0.1MB has been used. I haven't even tethered this billing cycle yet, and even if I did, it always comes straight out of my regular. Strange.

COMIC SANS

Yes they do.

c246755382.png

Huh, for some reason 0.1MB has been used. I haven't even tethered this billing cycle yet, and even if I did, it always comes straight out of my regular. Strange.

oh i dont use the app. i gotta check it out