-REPOST- Free T-Shirt for Intel Enthusiast Club members -REPOST-

Vacsol

Intel Enthusiast Club is closing down, but if you enrolled before June 27, check your email for a free t-shirt

Here's a copy of the email:

Dear Valued Intel® Club Enthusiast Member, 

Based on our learnings in the Intel® Enthusiast Club pilot, we have decided not to take the program into broad deployment. We launched this pilot with the intent to create a meeting place for owners of Intel Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 unlocked processors. We felt that creating a meeting area where owners could share experiences around these processors would encourage growth in the over-clocking community. What we found during the pilot of this program was that what we were attempting to create already existed – the over-clocking community is already very strong. Although the shutdown of the Intel Club Enthusiast program will mean that Intel will no longer provide direct discounts, we feel that the existing sales and specials that retailers and system builders offer provide more value than the special coupons provided through the Intel Club Enthusiast program.

To show our appreciation for your participation in the Intel Club Enthusiast program pilot, Intel would like to offer you a gift.* Please go to this link, http://devilscanyon.intelgamingpromo.com, enter your Redemption Code below and claim your gift. This redemption site will be available until September 12, 2014. You will also be asked to participate in a short survey, but this is not something you have to do to claim your gift. Of course, Intel would definitely appreciate your feedback as the survey is an opportunity for us to ask existing unlocked processor owners what is important to them in future unlocked processors.  Your collective responses will help guide our direction.

Redemption Code: XXXXXXXX

Thank you,
Intel Club Enthusiast Program Team

* Limited to members of the Intel Club Enthusiast program enrolled prior to June 27, 2014.  Only members with valid US or Canada addresses are eligible for the t-shirt offer.   No other international addresses or PO boxes will be accepted.   Limit of one (1) t-shirt per member.  Offer is non-transferable. Redemption must be complete by September 12, 2014.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Reposted multiple times.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Reposted multiple times.

didn't notice. thanks

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

Well that sure lasted a long time.

it was more of a pilot program to see if people would be interested.

I guess we weren't interested enough  :unsure:

didn't notice. thanks

maybe you would if you had EYES

photo-thumb-108244.png?_r=1407265442

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

it was more of a pilot program to see if people would be interested.

I guess we weren't interested enough  :unsure:

haha more like no one really cared. What they were trying to do already existed.

"We felt that creating a meeting area where owners could share experiences around these processors"

Every tech forum and event already is this 

I should be studying.

maybe you would if you had EYES

photo-thumb-108244.png?_r=1407265442

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!?

AM I NOT WORTH ANYTHING?

WHY DO YOU HATE MY PEOPLE???

[sorry]

Only us & canada. Man that really burns me! (*>_<)

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Only us & canada. Man that really burns me! (*>_<)

the t-shirt should say

"I moved to North America for Intel's club and all I got was this crappy t-shirt"

the t-shirt should say

"I moved to North America for Intel's club and all I got was this crappy t-shirt"

screw that, they should be like "Hey europe have a couple t-shirts on the houseuh... geographical region locks -___-

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

screw that, they should be like "Hey europe have a couple t-shirts on the houseuh... geographical region locks -___-

Europeans should take their Intel CPUs and throw them into a harbour as a form of protest.

Europeans should take their Intel CPUs and throw them into a harbour as a form of protest.

Don't have the urge to throw my chip into the river/harbour.

Don't have the urge to throw my chip into the river/harbour.

that's because you aren't a true patriot

that's because you aren't a true patriot

hah. Not a true patriot.

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!?

AM I NOT WORTH ANYTHING?

WHY DO YOU HATE MY PEOPLE???

[sorry]

your worth a few tacos and i dont hate your people

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Even though this is a repost, I had completely missed the email. Thanks.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Can someone give me the copy of the email?

CPU: i7 3930k 4.5ghz CPU COOLER: Be quiet dark rock pro 3 MOBO: MSIx79a-GD45 PLUS RAM: G-Skill 16GB  GPU: MSI 780 TF  Storage: 2tb seagate and 60 GB OCZ ssd PSU: corsair CS750M 

:D

Can someone give me the copy of the email?

it comes with a unique code which is one per customer