Audio utility?

91Chris

Hello. Does anyone know how to assign an application to a specific sound device and override the Windows default?

I want iTunes to play through my speakers while everything else plays through whichever device is set to Windows default device, whether that be my headphones or my speakers.

I have found something called "IndieVolume" which allows me to do this but I want to avoid paying for it if possible, especially because I don't need 90% of the features it offers.

Maybe you guys can help? I don't want to use anything else to play my music and I might want to do the same thing with another application anyways.

Chris

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Easiest way would be to set iTunes output device to whatever you want it to be. I don't know if thats possible because Apple doesn't need such features.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Easiest way would be to set iTunes output device to whatever you want it to be. I don't know if thats possible because Apple doesn't need such features.

You can do it in OS X, but not in Windows :(

I guess I'll just keep reinstalling the IndieVolume trial.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.