Catalyst Control not many settings? help

StillBlaze

I used to have a EVGA 295 for quite some time, the Nvidia options and settings were ten fold of what i see in Catalyst Control Center. Even when it died and i was using my old 9800 gt the nvidia options had ten times the settings.

CCC has less then a dozen which most are quite basic being AA / Vsync. My brother said he used to use Radeon Pro Drivers for this reason but when i go to the website it says last driver is Nov 2013 which is probably just as old as this card. Have had terrible experience with CCC not opening for months at end when using Win7, so i never cared to change anything. And before someone asks yes this is Advanced View screen shot and Performance tab just shows the gpu clock speeds and fan.

Sapphire 270x VaporX 2gb with Windows 8.1 is what im specificly using atm and im trying to look at stuff like pre rendered frames so i can set it all to 0, while i maybe look at other things.

Thanks

KnKjjgl.png

It's in preferences, something called advanced menu.

Are you talking about what i said Advanced View over Standard View, Under preferences. Cause that is the first thing i looked for.

bUa0yju.png

Bump, hopefully someone else sees this today

My brother said previous to the Nov 2013 update of that Radeon Pro the software was like 8 years old. Im not sure i understand it correctly anyone else really used it?