What do you think about my computer im thinking of building

32gb of memory is overkill, get some SSDs and 16gb of memory instead

the PSU is also overkill and the HDD is meant for NAS, not internal. it's fairly slow

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

also, are you sure that water block is compatible with the windforce 780ti? I know the windforces use a custom PCB

you also forgot your water cooling fittings.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

also, are you sure that water block is compatible with the windforce 780ti? I know the windforces use a custom PCB

you also forgot your water cooling fittings.

I cant get the fittings on that website so i think im going to buy them from amazon, it should work but i might be wrong

I cant get the fittings on that website so i think im going to buy them from amazon, it should work but i might be wrong

you really need to do your research before building this. a lot of stuff is unbalanced or possibly incompatible

32gb of memory is overkill, get some SSDs and 16gb of memory instead

the PSU is also overkill and the HDD is meant for NAS, not internal. it's fairly slow

The hdd is just for storing all sorts of photos so i didnt plan for it to be to fast, id like 32 gb of ram to be able to run a lot of programs and a server (minecraft server that is) without any problems and still have loots to go

I do have one tb of sdd sorage and i should be good, if you dont have other experiaces

you really need to do your research before building this. a lot of stuff is unbalanced or possibly incompatible

I know, i wont start untill i know that i have everything perfekt

The hdd is just for storing all sorts of photos so i didnt plan for it to be to fast, id like 32 gb of ram to be able to run a lot of programs and a server (minecraft server that is) without any problems and still have loots to go

you don't need 32gb for a minecraft server. you'd be better off renting a Realm for a couple years and not have to worry about having server-grade hardware in your PC (which you don't for the most part)

you don't need 32gb for a minecraft server. you'd be better off renting a Realm for a couple years and not have to worry about having server-grade hardware in your PC (which you don't for the most part)

I was mening a private for me and my friens that we would be playing on a few houers

I was mening a private for me and my friens that we would be playing on a few houers

exactly. you don't need 32gb for that.

I use plenty of applications at once on my computer ranging from dozons of tabs, photoshop, vlc etc, but I almost never go over 8gb.

16gb would be the most I would recommend.

exactly. you don't need 32gb for that.

I use plenty of applications at once on my computer ranging from dozons of tabs, photoshop, vlc etc, but I almost never go over 8gb.

16gb would be the most I would recommend.

Oh awesome thanks