Would you guys change anything in my build?

Awesome274

I would add ram to it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

For its apparent intended purposes it seems totally fine, the things I'd change is just preference. Personally I like NZXT's Kraken x61 better and I'd want a much larger SSD so I'd never have my programs or games fighting over SSD power. I also have quite a different preference in cases. The one thing though is you don't have RAM.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Yeah sorry i forgot to mention i already have 16 GB of hyperX black ram cards :$ sorry about that

Even in push/pull, the best 120mm AIO radiators aren't really worth it. Personally I would prefer an NH-D14/D15 or other excellent air cooler over an AIO water cooler due to them being quieter and more reliable (for example, air coolers don't have those damn pump issues).

I wouldn't buy a Kingston SSD (avoiding the brand on principle, not because the 3K is bad), and I would prefer a larger one. I found out after buying a 1Tb HDD that I use almost no space, so I'm running SSD-only right now =D.

Excellent power supply, would not change.

You've mentioned the RAM thing.