Should i get?

Yeah, backpacks are great for that reason, especially if you can get one that fits a shuttle PC!

I don't even like wearing backpacks lol. Guess I'm too simple :o. Just one thing in one pocket one thing in the other. Maybe something in a hoodie pocket. That's how I roll! lol

BLAOW!!!!

I don't even like wearing backpacks lol. Guess I'm too simple :o. Just one thing in one pocket one thing in the other. Maybe something in a hoodie pocket. That's how I roll! lol

I like you.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I like you.

:). I like you too. Wana be friends?

BLAOW!!!!

Yeah, but pay as you go sucks, at least where i'm at. There's nowhere within my village that sells top ups unless you go in at certain times. So, yeah. Contract is pretty much the only way for me i'm afraid

You could get a sim only contract

Simplicity rocks. Unfortunately most of the times I need a lot of stuff to carry. :(. 

I agree, I am a minimalistic guy and I love minimalist things

Keys in one pocket, money and bus card in another. Stopped carrying backpack and phone :( .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black