Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I would love to win thanks for the giveaway guys

My favourite vid from Linus!

My favourite project from JayZ! 

Well, a new GPU would be a hell of a difference for me! I'm currently using a 8400 gs and I'm unable playing ANY games. The PSU would be way too much, but my current China-300W-Psu couldn't handle sth new, so any upgrade is welcome!
"But why don't you buy better hardware?" -I'm a 15y old student from Germany. Sadly you aren't allowed to do harder, paid work at 15 years here, so money is pretty limited ;)

Made me realize how little of a difference there is between amd and intel in real life usage.

Helped me choose what switch to buy!

That pc is just so sexy.

Helped me in making a decision for what cpu to buy for my upcoming pc build, of which i only have the case and power supply #cryeverytiem

I really liked this video, as it brings in both science and common sense to an otherwise often emotional topic.

This video was useful to me at the time of building my rig. Both channels seem to show you what the "real deal" is when it comes to common misunderstandings. 

Loads of community interaction and CS:GO gameplay
www.twitch.tv/terosterone

When I was building my gaming PC the following JayzTwoCents video was the one I referred to the most. The most helpful How-To I found anywhere!!!

Now that I have finished building my Beast the following TechQuickie video was the most interesting for me, allowing me to maximise my gaming experience beyond what my old pile of junk was able to do.:

This is my 2 favorite videos without doubt, since its 2 OVERKILL and freaky awesome designed computers.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv57qDXpEPU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tASvbnODtq4

You guys have helped me out tremendously in knowing how to pick what parts for my upcoming build. I am $319 away from completing my build, and a free video card would cut that down significantly, and even be a better video card than I'd intended on buying. Therefore, entering this giveaway is an amazing idea for me

i need a new graphics card but im on a strict budget and most of the people on this forum have all the god gpu's but i can only run games at low preset, so it will be helpful if you could consider me as the winner :) it would help out alot because i miss going on games with my friends because they have the quality gpu's i feel left out ;( this is the reason why i subbed, the videos are very factfull and straight forward and jayz videos are funny and he can round everything up neatly ;) i have subbed for a long time now. hope you can get back to me please, thanks. :)

teckquckie best video      :

JayzTwoCents best video: 

Favorite video because the info from it is not enought. How about if i want to get 90% efficiently right before i get bottleneck on a budget ? There is no table for that right? As example CPU -GPU bottlenecks. Why Pentium G3420 + 260X does well but G3420+ GTX 750 Doesnt ? Same game and same sistem. 

PC Gaming will never . No comment. 

I will soon be building my first pc and it would help alot if I got these items because im only 14 years old and don't got alot of money. Good luck to everybody!

Favorite on TechQuickie:

Favorite on JayzTwoCents:

Jays: Ultra cheap PC gaming! - AMD A10 7850k and Memor…:

Cause like you mentioned I am that college student with the strict budget.

Linus: What is TDP or Thermal Design Power as Fast As Po…:

It's hard to have a favorite, one vidro is not enough.

Jays: Ultra cheap PC gaming! - AMD A10 7850k and Memor…:

Cause like you mentioned I am that college student with the strict budget.

Linus: What is TDP or Thermal Design Power as Fast As Po…:

It's hard to have a favorite, one vidro is not enough.

PC Dust Elimination - The Rugged, Manly Way:

Arnold is mad at NVIDIA:

We are one, we are many, we are, the Enthusiasts.

Cpu: AMD Fx-8350 Motherboard: MSI 970A G46 RAM: 18 GBs GPU: R9 290 w/ Kraken G10

Lol makes me luagh when people to write "I'm currently using...would love the upgrade" and I'm here currently using my galaxy s5 haha... Good luck to all tho... Would really love to to start building my own rig