Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Wasn't really sure on this one, But I just love the thumbnail....

And yeah...

I remember back when this was released, I had no idea why everyone was talking about "bottlenecking" :P

Hahaha, I never got over this video... so gangsta

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | I7 930 2.80GHz(stock) | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair @ 1600 | Sapphire 5850 Toxic Edition 1GB | Corsair TX750W | Corsair C70 black |<p>Collection of Parts for next build: Corsair 760T | Windows 7 Pro | Corsair AX850 |http://jond7.deviantart.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/JonD7

Yay, competition that I can enter xD (New Zealand)

This video is my favourite from Techquickie cuz it helped me build my desktop. Although all the videos on the other channels were really useful too when I built my desktop.

This was a great explanation on mechanical keyboards.

I really want to win this giveaway! I'm a longtime viewer of the NCIXcom, TechQuickie, and LinusTechTips channels. I'm currently rocking an AMD A8-6600K APU and could use an upgrade. That graphics card could really boost my system, and the PSU would really help power it! (*Really wanna win!*)

My favorite vid on Jayz's channel would be the giveaway video, and I have two favorite videos from the Techquickie channel:

To tell the truth, I haven't been watching Jayz's channel for very long, but this giveaway definitely got me to take a look at his channel (and subscribe!).

1, the giveaway video:

2, Linus's video about Crossfire vs. SLI

Ha! Burn.

This video I found extremely useful, because I just had the same problem when this video came out, and it solved my problem ;)

Nice giveaway :D

This are my favorite videous:

Linus Tech Tips

JayzTwoCents

Nice giveaway!

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Nice giveaway :D

My favourite videos (awesome thumbnails xD):

Who doesn't like free stuff??!!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I would love to win this give away because I'm building my first PC on a budget this year. Now that I'm done sweet talking, my favorite video by tech quickie is all of them. I watch Tech Quickie because it helps me expand my knowledge of PCs and one year ago I found the channel and i knew I was going to build a PC someday. TechQuickie helps me learn and that's exactly why I watch it, which is why I appreciate every video.