Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

A nice combo, international giveaway :rolleyes: 

My favorite videos from Jay would be his build log of his PC.

My favorite videos from Linus would be his build log of his PC.

From TechQuickie, I guess the mechanical KB one was my most liked one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXCKHoiNu1o

Don't know if you see a trend here but you guys both make awesome videos and can't wait to see more from both of you.

A nice combo, international giveaway  :rolleyes: 

I love watching both channels by Linus and JayZ.  Thanks for all the advice and tech info.

JayZTwoCents video:

LinusTechTips video:

I love this vid from Jay cause it teachs that u dont need to spend 3k $ to play with good Resolutions and best FPS or Full Hd but with still playable 40+ FPS

And from Tech/Linus its just a perfect video and teach me alot.

Hm hopefully I'll be a lucky winner! Would be pretty cool to get a very nice GPU and PSU because I'm planning to do a $750 budget soon.

My favorite video from Techquicke was the choosing the right PSU video because it's something I've actually really struggled with in the past.

My favorite from JayzTwoCents was the PC cooling tips during the summer time because I live in the south of the U.S. and it gets really hot during spring and summer and fairly warm during fall so it's nice to know some tips to keep my PC cool.

From Jay 

From Linus

Cant wait for the results ;)

i really love this video from jay : 

and this from techquickie : 

Dang, I have to chose my favorite video between you guys? this is going to be hard since I love all your videos, especially the educational ones. I learned how to build a computer, how many ram I will need in my new pc, Intel or AMD and many more on Jayz channel and I enjoy every As Fast As Possible, my favorites being  resolution, TDP and Anti-Aliasing just to name a few. Both channels have helped this newbie become more comfortable and familiar. I am currently debating on building a new pc or buying a dell XPS 8700 and swapping out the GPU and PSU to the r9 270 and a 500W PSU. The only reason i'm considering a pre-built computer is because Dell is having a special promo where students get a free Dell Venue 7 tablet and that would be very useful for school since I do not own nor can I afford a laptop.Winning this giveaway would help me so much in terms of cash.This new computer would be a huge upgrade on my current PC (Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz, Intel GMA 3000, 2 gigs of ram, Windows XP 32 bit-Plays battlefield 1942 with okay frames with 36 players on single player on low settings) and I could finally play modern games like BF4, Dayz and TF2. My favorite JayzTwoCents's Draw My Life was my favorite video from Jayz's channel and my favorite video from TechQuickie/LinusTechTips was What is Bottle necking as it gave me the most info in the smallest amount of time.