Steam Beta

OutaTheLoneWolf

Did the beta update as I heard steam now has a built in music player, and after a few hours of using it I uninstalled itunes (I only used it for music playback and I do not like foobar and VLC is finicky with albums and playlists) and I buy all of my music online (bandcamp and the like).

The only thing I think out be an update to the overall steam setup and layout to make it quicker to access your games as well as music, and if they do something to play mp4 files and such that would be pretty cool and easy to implement.

What do all of you think about the new steam music player and where it could take steam off of just as a gaming/software store to a media/software store.

like if they integrated netflix or something silly.

Did the beta update as I heard steam now has a built in music player, and after a few hours of using it I uninstalled itunes (I only used it for music playback and I do not like foobar and VLC is finicky with albums and playlists) and I buy all of my music online (bandcamp and the like).

Yes it does...

Don't mind my songs :D. BTW, I don't think they need to get that update. It's already so easy to access your music. Until and unless steam gets voice functions in it. "STEAM: Open Music". BOOM: Music opened :D

05f12aa44d.jpg

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

This actually sound like a good idea...

I have no use for the Steam music player, I use CDs in the car and Spotify at the house, so I have no use for it.

I see no use for Steam to implement video streaming when there are so many other things that do it well enough.

Yes it does...

Don't mind my songs  :D

Shakira and Crazy Frog. What the bloody hell? :P

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Shakira and Crazy Frog. What the bloody hell? :P

I still love those songs :D

But, fuck crazy frog. He's dead ..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I still love those songs :D

But, fuck crazy frog. He's dead ..

Oh god, I remember when Crazy Frog was really popular. I still like the original version, that Crazy Frog ruined.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Oh god, I remember when Crazy Frog was really popular. I still like the original version, that Crazy Frog ruined.

It was one of my fav, as you. I used to listen and jump like a bitch everywhere...:D

I still listen to it sometimes...

COMING SOON

It was one of my fav, as you. I used to listen and jump like a bitch everywhere... :D

I still listen to it sometimes...

I listen to Harold Faltermeyer's version all of the time. It reminds me of Beverly Hills Cop. But, I never listened to Crazy Frog's version out of choice.

Hopefully Beverly Hills Cop 4 won't be crap, like 3 was.

I listen to Harold Faltermeyer's version all of the time. It reminds me of Beverly Hills Cop. But, I never listened to Crazy Frog's version out of choice.

Hopefully Beverly Hills Cop 4 won't be crap, like 3 was.

I just listened 2. I never heard of 3...

COMING SOON

Yes it does...

Don't mind my songs :D. BTW, I don't think they need to get that update. It's already so easy to access your music. Until and unless steam gets voice functions in it. "STEAM: Open Music". BOOM: Music opened :D

05f12aa44d.jpg

What Steam overlay are you using?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

What Steam overlay are you using?

Air :)

It's sexy...

COMING SOON

I just listened 2. I never heard of 3...

Beverly Hills Cop, the film series with Eddie Murphy.

IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086960/

Air :)

It's sexy...

Yeah, it looks really nice :D Thanks!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Beverly Hills Cop, the film series with Eddie Murphy.

IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086960/

Eddie Murphy is one of the best actors

-Lucifer :)

COMING SOON

Eddie Murphy is one of the best actors

-Lucifer :)

I like you.  :)

I like you.  :)

I don't know if you saw the movie or not, but it's an amazing movie. I liked it. The Pursuit of Happyness..

COMING SOON

I don't know if you saw the movie or not, but it's an amazing movie. I liked it. The Pursuit of Happyness..

You betta be joking or I'm gonna slap you...

You betta be joking or I'm gonna slap you...

Me ain't joking. I loved this movie. really.. BTW, I don't think you can use teamspeak or skype to slap me. You'd require "SlapSpeak" or "Slape" for that :D

COMING SOON

Me ain't joking. I loved this movie. really.. BTW, I don't think you can use teamspeak or skype to slap me. You'd require "SlapSpeak" or "Slape" for that 

I was talking about Eddie Murphy, I was confused as to why you mentioned a Will Smith movie. But, yeah, I saw the movie and love it, I cried a little.

I was talking about Eddie Murphy, I was confused as to why you mentioned a Will Smith movie. But, yeah, I saw the movie and love it, I cried a little.

Fuck me. I got confused between Murphy and Smith :D

Both look like twins... (somewhat)

Sorry :D

COMING SOON