Recommend case

phantasml

Hi all, I'm looking for a compact case that can fit h100i cpu cooler, 2 harddrive, 2 ssd, 2 gpu 28 cm length, has handle or at least easy to transport. I dont use optical drive anymore, so dont really need drive bay. Any recommendation? Thanks in advance.

Whats your mb form factor 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

my first instinct is the bitfenix prodigy, but as philips pointed out not much can be suggested without knowing the size of the motherboard (but judging by the portability request i'd assume matx or mitx)

Oh I'll be using normal atx motherboard but i havent ordered it yet.

Would matx affect the performance since it is smaller? Thanks again for the very fast reply!!! This forum is awesome!

NZXT H440

Hi all, I'm looking for a compact case that can fit h100i cpu cooler, 2 harddrive, 2 ssd, 2 gpu 28 cm length, has handle or at least easy to transport. I dont use optical drive anymore, so dont really need drive bay. Any recommendation? Thanks in advance.

I would go with a Corsair C70. seems to fit the bill

edit: not super compact though, an average size.

Bitfenix Prodigy M, its mATX, can have 2 gpus, tiny case for what it can hold, also no, mATX does not decrease performance, it's ideal for overkill-lan-builds :)

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

my vote is for the Prodigy M also, I am not a big fan of the cooler choice, i would personally go with a swiftech option if you haven't bought it already.

So many good replies. Now I'm getting more confused lol.

NZXT H440

Looks great but not really easy to transport.  :( I'll be using it for LAN parties so carrying such bulky case without handle will be difficult lol.

matx has identical performance. mini ITX also has the same performance if you can plug everything you need in.

I see. I'm used to ATX motherboards in the past so this matx is pretty new to me. Thanks!!! Will definitely put this into consideration!

I would go with a Corsair C70. seems to fit the bill

edit: not super compact though, an average size.

Love the look. The fan mounts on the window is strange though. Does anyone know how the build quality of the case? Never used corsair case before. My previous case was cooler master HAF X. Loved it. Extremely sturdy but very big and impractical to carry around. I tried to once and I had back pain for few days (I'm pretty small so yeah  :unsure:).

Bitfenix Prodigy M, its mATX, can have 2 gpus, tiny case for what it can hold, also no, mATX does not decrease performance, it's ideal for overkill-lan-builds :)

Thanks for the recommendation! Is there prodigy for atx case?

my vote is for the Prodigy M also, I am not a big fan of the cooler choice, i would personally go with a swiftech option if you haven't bought it already.

Which swiftech?

take a look at xigmatek aquila.

Will do. Thanks.

Thanks for the recommendation! Is there prodigy for atx case?

Nope, there aint.

If you want a atx case with handles you pretty much have to go with the C70 from corsair :D

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I'm using CoolerMaster HAF XB EVO.

It's a very good cube :D It weights alot (So, If you have to go 5 floors to your LAN or smthing. You will need a second hand), but you can fit EVERYTHING in there!

Watercooling with 2 reservoirs and 2 radiators? No Problem. 3 HDDs + 4 SSDs? No Problem (You can fit even more SSDs in there!) LEDs, Fan Controllers.

Whatever you feel in your heart :D Check it out. + If you will ever want to give it more color, it's very easy to paint (Spray, brush or dipping)

maybe bitfenix survivor?

looks kinda nice

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.