Looking for More People! YouTube Gaming Group!

TTesla

Hi,

If any of you have seen the MindCrack or Yogscast, if not they are basically a group of friends that record youtube vidoes together! They do collaborations together which is a fantastic way of growing your youtube channel. I was basically thinking I should get a group of people together and record! We don't have to do anything official, just be friends, play, and record! I already have one other member, and I was thinking the group could be called Tesla, after the scientist. Games we play include Minecraft Modded (CrackPack Modpack) We already have a server (run on my pc :P) and a few episodes up. Check it out and if you like what you see you can join too, you don't even HAVE to be a youtuber just have a decent enough mic! 

https://www.youtube.com/user/hamzatu2

Sorry I do not mean to advertise, just looking for awesome people and I thought what better a place then here! 

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Borderline advertising. Also, I suggest changing the banner thing at the top, because at the minute it looks a bit...strange, it's all a bit higgledy-piggledy.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Borderline advertising. Also, I suggest changing the banner thing at the top, because at the minute it looks a bit...strange.

I know.

maybe.....pm me fort more info.

Thanks

Sry this isnt allowed on this forum...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Sry this isnt allowed on this forum...

Really? I am just making some friends man!

Really? I am just making some friends man!

Yeah any kind of advertising that involves an un affiliated website is technically not allowed....

This is basically the same as asking for subscribers for your youtube channel :(

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah any kind of advertising that involves an un affiliated website is technically not allowed....

This is basically the same as asking for subscribers for your youtube channel :(

So you want me to remove the link?

So you want me to remove the link?

Just leave it. If one of the mods wants to remove it they will. If not then youre ok :)

Spoiler