Oneplus One Smartphone Review

-snip-

Fair enough, i didn't get what you meant by "open to the consumer" but i fairly agree with you on this

For the "8Gb" of Ram, well I was being sarcastic but with all the Android devices that came in my possession (and they were a lot, refer to the list at the end), i've always found the OS being extremely buggy after a short period of time, maybe the OnePlus One changed that, didn't have the opportunity to play with it.

For the apps, i think we have the same view as the phone isn't a mobile computer, i also like to keep down the number of third party apps on my iPhone for obvious storage space reasons, but in general i've seen people install random garbage on their phones and the risk of getting a Malware is higher on Android.

List of Android devices that were in my possession :

• Galaxy S1,S2,S3,S4,S5
  • Galaxy Tab,Tab2,Tab3
  • Galaxy Note,Note2 (< these are stupid, really)
  • Nexus 5 (the only one I liked and actually still using)

Well, still waiting for some pictures of the (1+1) this damn name always gets me

-snip-

Understandable, I figure it's mostly due to the fact that most device manufacturers create their own Android skin that can cause performance issues. The One uses stock Android with slight Cynogen Mod elements so it's basically barebones.

I will be adding pictures soon just been really busy.

Nice review brah, FYI im totlay willing to pay you for an invite, thats if you got one :D

Nice review brah, FYI im totlay willing to pay you for an invite, thats if you got one :D

I do not sorry and thank you.

Is this phone released yet? i'm confused all i see is people asking for invites i lost interest....

Yes it is released. But since this company is so small and don't have enough money to supply the demand. They've created an invite system to put into place temporarily. Since they are a new company and are not aware of how much demand this phone will get the invite system prevents them from over stocking. With the invite, you will need to have one (code)  in order to buy the phone. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/