A new mouse for counter strike player.

comex

Hi there guys, I am currently using the G9X as my mouse for counter strike and FPS games, What mouse should I upgrade to in case I decided to throw my mouse across the room and break it?

Edit: this was a MW3 version of G9X which cost me about 50 for a sale.

Edit: upon looking up the G9X on both newegg and amazon it seems like the G9X was a lot more expensive than I remember what the hell happend?

The G400 is pretty nice, the G502 has adjustable weight though I think it looks stupid.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

well previously I thought the G9X sucked cuz I bought it for less than 50 dollars, but now I dont know if I wana upgrade at all.

Deathadder 2013 any day of the week :)

My rig: Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military Green | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz Vengeance | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX | PSU: Corsair AX 750W SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD 2: OCZ Vertex 4 256GB HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB Cooler: Corsair H100 OS: Windows 10 Pro | Fans: Noctua NF-F12 PWM

Peripherals: Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Headset: Audio Technica ATH-AD700X | Microphone: Antlion ModMic 4.0 | Mouse mat: Steelseries QcK+ | Monitors: BenQ XL2411T + EIZO Foris FS2331

i hear many great things about the deathadder, I might give it a try if I have the spare money.

G400 or G400s

Mystery is the source of all true science.

I really like my G700s great sensor and I really like the materials they used for it, it can also be wired or wireless which can be nice, the stock cable is kinda thick/stiff though, its OK if you put a few 'S' bends in it but you can easily swap it for another micro USB cable. I hear the Gx02's are nice too.

P.S. Not a fan of Razer IMO steer clear.