EA Sports Ignite engine will not be on PC

kamaltmo

i never understood why people play digital sport games instead of going outside and playing with friends....of course during winter and if you have health problems (broken limbs, surgery, etc) you might want to stay inside and game a sports game if your addicted to sports. anyways, i don't care about this too much since i both HATE EA and I plan on playing RPG, FPS, and RTS games instead of sport games:)

FIFA sold over 700,000 copies on the PC last year. That is profitable, even with older generations of cross-platform porting, which is going to be much easier and cheaper on these new platforms (which are PCs through and through)

So yeah, there is a diabolical scheme, you just can't see it.

And correcting someone's spelling is a public service I am happy to do irrespective of the kind of discourse currently taking place.

But yeah, I've used up all my care for this subject.

The last version of madden made for PC account for less than 200,000 sales. 

i never understood why people play digital sport games instead of going outside and playing with friends....of course during winter and if you have health problems (broken limbs, surgery, etc) you might want to stay inside and game a sports game if your addicted to sports. anyways, i don't care about this too much since i both HATE EA and I plan on playing RPG, FPS, and RTS games instead of sport games:)

Why do you play FPSs instead of going to play paintball or Airsoft? Do you see why you're argument isn't solid now? 

Wow, I didn't realize my post was going to spark so much rage from one person, but in a nutshell, I don't care. My not buying the console and not buying the games on that console will do nothing. I won't affect EA's bottom line; the only thing it will do is not let me play the games I want to play. I have a TV next to my PC. Except for the fact that I'll have to spend some extra money on the hardware, nothing really changes. I'll sit in this chair, use the same control and play the same game.

Disappointing, sure, but I'd rather enjoy the game, rather than sit here bored feeling like I made a statement. (that no one will hear)

Edit: Also, I don't think it matters. I'm buying the console from Microsoft, which they a probably taking a loss on at first. The software would come from EA whether it's on the PC or the console. I seriously doubt anyone there would say "Oh, man, we only sold 50 million copies of this game instead of 50.1... We better port it to the PC..."

Why do you play FPSs instead of going to play paintball or Airsoft? Do you see why you're argument isn't solid now? 

since in painball i can't shoot ceph, stormtroopers, droids, cell, etc. while exploring a wonderful world with many interesting stories in it:D

but what makes video game sports different from real life sports?

since in painball i can't shoot ceph, stormtroopers, droids, cell, etc. while exploring a wonderful world with many interesting stories in it:D

but what makes video game sports different from real life sports?

for one, I am not an NFL QB or an NHL player. I can't throw a football 60 yards, I can't win the Super Bowl or the Stanley Cup, I can't play with my favorite players, I can't play in NFL stadiums or NHL arenas. I can't win the Heisman trophy or the Hart, my stick handling is bad and my shot is worse. hockey equipment costs a lot more than a console and a game and I dont have a whole lot of friends interested in playing that have their own equipment. playing a video game is nothing like playing the actual sport, anymore than playing paintball is like playing COD.