Super Fun New PC Game

I would like to recommend a great new game... Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. This has become my sons new favorite

game after years of Minecraft. This is his 1st YouTube video on his brand new channel. He made this video on his

homemade pc using the basic AMD Gaming Evolved Raptr screen recorder... I'm very surprised of the quality! Anyways...

this is a great game for children, and it is so fun that I even bought a copy for myself. If any of you gamers here have

children, try this one out... it's an awesome game for the family. If you, or your children enjoy his video, please

like/subscribe/comment on it and he will be happy to make more for everyone to watch. For a little kid... he straight up

killed it on his 1st video!!!

My rig =SCOUT2= 

Ill wait for a sale, i just dont have the money for a game right now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Looks funny. I'd rather play BF3 though.

I would like to recommend a great new game... Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. This has become my sons new favorite

game after years of Minecraft. This is his 1st YouTube video on his brand new channel. He made this video on his

homemade pc using the basic AMD Gaming Evolved Raptr screen recorder... I'm very surprised of the quality! Anyways...

this is a great game for children, and it is so fun that I even bought a copy for myself. If any of you gamers here have

children, try this one out... it's an awesome game for the family. If you, or your children enjoy his video, please

like/subscribe/comment on it and he will be happy to make more for everyone to watch. For a little kid... he straight up

Seems a lot like TF2 tbh. 

Yes actually looks fun and I was also gonna say that it reminds me of TF2 a lot.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Awesome graphics. I'd look forward to buy this :)

Thanks for letting us know!

BTW, is that on Origin? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Yes... on Origin.

Pros:  Cheap

Cons: Download :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Looks funny. I'd rather play BF3 though.

It is a lot like BF3... just more cartoony for the kids who aren't old enough yet for the adult bloody games.

Yes actually looks fun and I was also gonna say that it reminds me of TF2 a lot.

This game is also a lot like TF2... I have a feeling Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will also be a classic pc game one day.

For these reasons are why I would like to recommend this game... it is a great mix of many classic games, with awesome graphics, designed for

gamers of every age and skill. By the way... don't believe all the rumors that the R7-260X is only for low end game play, this video is proof

that it will run new games on ultra settings at full 1080p HD. Also, don't believe that AMD Gaming Evolved Raptr software is useless... this

video is proof that the screen recorder does not hurt gameplay, and does an excellent job capturing your best gaming moments. I'm kinda feeling

ripped off that I purchased Fraps... Raptr screen recorder is free and easy to make high quality videos. Anyways we hope to see you all in game someday... this game is addictive.

My rig =SCOUT2= 

It is a lot like BF3... just more cartoony for the kids who aren't old enough yet for the adult bloody games.

This game is also a lot like TF2... I have a feeling Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will also be a classic pc game one day.

For these reasons are why I would like to recommend this game... it is a great mix of many classic games, with awesome graphics, designed for

gamers of every age and skill. By the way... don't believe all the rumors that the R7-260X is only for low end game play, this video is proof

that it will run new games on ultra settings at full 1080p HD. Also, don't believe that AMD Gaming Evolved Raptr software is useless... this

video is proof that the screen recorder does not hurt gameplay, and does an excellent job capturing your best gaming moments. I'm kinda feeling

ripped off that I purchased Fraps... Raptr screen recorder is free and easy to make high quality videos. Anyways we hope to see you all in game someday... this game is addictive.

Well this game is not exactly running on the CryEngine... But yes, it still looks good. R7 260X is a very good budget option and handles itself pretty well really. Never used Raptr, so can't comment on it, but I'm glad that it worked well for you :)

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Well this game is not exactly running on the CryEngine... But yes, it still looks good. R7 260X is a very good budget option and handles itself pretty well really. Never used Raptr, so can't comment on it, but I'm glad that it worked well for you :)

This game is on Frostbite 3 (game engine)
My rig =SCOUT2= 

Ill wait for a sale, i just dont have the money for a game right now.

Well we don't have too much money either so we saved up to get our 2 copies. When you do decide to get a new game, consider this one... it's

excellent and I promise you will not be sorry. Origin will even give you a full refund on this game if you are unhappy with it... it's one of

their "guaranteed games" so you really can't be disappointed.

My rig =SCOUT2= 

Pros:  Cheap

Cons: Download :D

Yes... it was relatively cheap for a new game. The download isn't that bad... from what I remember it only took like 5 minutes.
My rig =SCOUT2= 

That game doesn't look too bad. I've played the previous versions and had quite a bit of fun, but it got boring after awhile.

I might have to check out this version, also tell your son that he has better video editing skills than me and he can go really far with those skills if he keeps at it.

That game doesn't look too bad. I've played the previous versions and had quite a bit of fun, but it got boring after awhile.

I might have to check out this version, also tell your son that he has better video editing skills than me and he can go really far with those skills if he keeps at it.

Well I'm glad to say that this game hasn't gotten boring for us yet... only time will tell though.

And about his video editing... he did none, that was just a straight recording done from start to finish. He just used the AMD Gaming Evolved

Raptr screen recorder... he's not very technical yet because he's only 10, but he's got hella good gaming skills!

My rig =SCOUT2=