Warcraft Movie Logo Revealed and Props on display.

Rafy

SO MANY NEW MOVIES WHICH ORIGINATED AS GAMES COMING OUT! RATCHET AND CLANK, LAST OF US, UNCHARTED, AND THIS

Diamond 5 in League :)

SO MANY NEW MOVIES WHICH ORIGINATED AS GAMES COMING OUT! RATCHET AND CLANK, LAST OF US, UNCHARTED, AND THIS

There is going to be a Last of Us movie?

Yes there is going to be a movie based off of the game 'The Last of Us'. Hype Train Incoming. As for Warcraft, nobody actually knows the true scale of the Warcraft universe. It's history in Earth years, is very long (like 125000 or more years). The history is vast with thousands of locations and characters. Thousands of stories and there is a lot that hasn't been explored in anything apart from the books.

The only Warcraft game that I have played for any decent amount of time is Warcraft 3 + The Frozen Throne expansion, it was very very good.

I don't know that much about the lore, I did play WoW but I only levelled one character and didn't get addicted to raiding or join a guild so I stopped playing around WotLK.

I found the game to be enjoyable but the grind of levelling bores me far too much to face doing it all again, I know you can buy in at lv90 now but that feels kind of cheap and I'd be running about with all the other lv90 noobs without a clue on how to effectively play their character. :(

Maybe this is a sign that Thrall will be in the movie.

TBH, I would be kinda worried if he wasn't, considering he is one of the character with the most lore.

On another note, I wonder what time frame it will be based on in wow lore.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

That mace, Doomhammer, was previously wielded by Orgrim Doomhammer, who will be a major part of the movie, which tells the tale of the first encounter between orcs and humans (think around Warcraft one era). 

As for the props, i think they look amazing but i think the Warcraft logo needs a slight touch up. Love everything except for the c, that needs to be bigger, it just does not look right at all to me. Both the Warcraft and Starcraft logos have a larger C, and this not having it makes it seem out of place.

Just my 2 cents from a blizzard fan since the original Warcraft days.

TBH, I would be kinda worried if he wasn't, considering he is one of the character with the most lore.

On another note, I wonder what time frame it will be based on in wow lore.

First Great War.

Initial Orcs vs Humans happening.

I'm really hoping that they give Medivh a good amount of screentime, he's my favorite lore 'hero,' though i guess technically anti-hero in an out-of-his-control possessed-by-demon type way, pretty much literally..

Anyway. He needs to be in it as he is a very humble behind the scenes major part of the story with quite the biography of his own.