H100i problem

Hi guys. I just get an h100i and the pc doesn't boot up if the link cable (usb) is connected to the mobo.

When I push the button the fans start running everything looks ok. But after a while it just stops and restarts again and again.

When I pull it out it turns on without a problem, when Im in the windows I can connect the cable and its working.

Im no expert but it sounds like a software issue check ure softwares up to date first and if that doesnt work contact corsair and see what they say

Hi guys. I just get an h100i and the pc doesn't boot up if the link cable (usb) is connected to the mobo.

When I push the button the fans start running everything looks ok. But after a while it just stops and restarts again and again.

When I pull it out it turns on without a problem, when Im in the windows I can connect the cable and its working.

that sounds like you need some corsair professional technical advice.

if you plug another USB device (case I/O) to that port, do you get the same interference?

if so, contact the mobo manufacturer.

if not, then contact corsair.

I had that exact same problem with the h80. I switched it out for a h80i and all the problems were fixed.

Your mileage may vary; I don't know exactly what the problem was, all I know is that swapping it fixed the issue.