How Can I Improve?

TTesla

Hello,

I am a YouTuber and want your suggestions on how to improve. I have posted a similar topic a while ago and have done pretty much all the suggestions. I record at 1080p, very good audio, everyday upload schedule, intro, outro, Logo, watermark, Annotations, respond to all comments, do collaborations, and make interesting videos. Please leave any feedback for further improvement thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hamzatu2

EDIT: I have to go now but will respond later!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

I don't know if this is against CoC, because it forbids advertising...

But this is asking for assistance, so I don't know. Just know you walk a fine line.

On Topic

Ok, good so far, your voice doesn't hurt my ears.

Talk more when you're doing repetitive tasks such as merchanting things in BL2.

Doing things that others aren't doing, Game playthroughs and Minecraft are very common, which means you'll have to work extra hard to differentiate your self from everyone else.

I was watching your BL2 video and noticed you didn't fast travel back to sanctuary. 

Q3VssHZ.jpg

I recommend playing so older games or games that people don't play a ton, I saw you were working on playing Metro Last Light, Metro 2033 is a great game and it's a great game to do playthroughs on, however I haven't seen many "big" youtubers playing it. Back to the making your content different, don't follow what big youtubers are doing, because everyone does that. If you can find something that makes you stand out, or something you do well, and you let people know that that's what's different about your channel, it will help you grow your channel.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well, I was just on your channel for just 2 seconds. The problem, MineCraft! Upload stuff that is original. Too many people uploading MineCraft.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Well, I was just on your channel for just 2 seconds. The problem, MineCraft! Upload stuff that is original. Too many people uploading MineCraft.

I upload many other games. Plus Thoroughly enjoy minecraft and will play it regardless so why not upload?

I don't know if this is against CoC, because it forbids advertising...

But this is asking for assistance, so I don't know. Just know you walk a fine line.

Ok, good so far, your voice doesn't hurt my ears.

Thanks, and I apologize if it sounds like advertising I am just asking for help

Well, you should revamp your youtube so it doesn't look like it was made from the 80s. If you aren't skilled at making intros and art stuff, maybe pay someone to do it for you or get free templates. Learning photoshop and how to edit videos is an option too. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Well, you should revamp your youtube so it doesn't look like it was made from the 80s. If you aren't skilled at making intros and art stuff, maybe pay someone to do it for you or get free templates. Learning photoshop and how to edit videos is an option too.

I assume this is in response to my channel wallpaper? I will see if I can make a new one/ get someone else to thanks

I assume this is in response to my channel wallpaper? I will see if I can make a new one/ get someone else to thanks

7 DAY FREE TRIAL AT LYNDA.COM

BOOM

you should also read my post edits.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

7 DAY FREE TRIAL AT LYNDA.COM

BOOM

you should also read my post edits.

YES THANK YOU I love learning new skills!

As to your edit thanks I will try that!

YES THANK YOU I love learning new skills!

As to your edit thanks I will try that!

Basically, look for free indie games or games that don't look like they have a lot of media coverage.

Basically, look for free indie games or games that don't look like they have a lot of media coverage.

But then won't those games also not have a lot of search results?

Keep in mind, improving your youtube presence isn't a step by step thing. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

But then won't those games also not have a lot of search results?

But people will look for them, a good game at the moment is unturned. Just play random games, but keep maybe 1/3 - 1/2 of the games indie or obscure. Or older games like L4D2

But people will look for them, a good game at the moment is unturned. Just play random games, but keep maybe 1/3 - 1/2 of the games indie or obscure. Or older games like L4D2

Ok. Thanks!