I hate it when people tell me I need a GPU in this rig.

district_11

Looking smexyyyyy! It looks just fine and probably works just fine without the GPU for whatever you are doing to it. 

Not perfect, but better

dWku4bM.jpg

fZBWKp2.jpg

Corsair C70 Black Windowed | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4GB 1866Mhz | SLI GTX 780 Classified | Corsair AX860 | Samsung EVO 250GB SSD | 2x2TB WD Green

Corsair 350D Windowed | Asus Gryphon Z87 | i5 4670k | Corsair H75 | Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4GB 1600Mhz | Corsair RM550 | Samsung EVO 250GB SSD | 4TB WD Green.

Bitfenix Phenom ITX White | Asus Z97i-Plus | Pentium G3258 | Noctua NH-L9i | Kingston HyperX Fury White 2x4GB 1866Mhz | Silverstone Strider 550 | Crucial M.2 120GB SSD | 4x5TB WD Red. (work in progress)

For what his rig is used for he probably could have spent much less and still had a nice looking rig. $1000+ for hardware he really didn't need. 

Honestly what a stupid build ....

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133202-my-little-corsair-350d-rig/

you act like I'm the first person ever to go overkill on building their rig.

Didn't need it, but wanted it. I could afford it so whats the problem?

Corsair C70 Black Windowed | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4GB 1866Mhz | SLI GTX 780 Classified | Corsair AX860 | Samsung EVO 250GB SSD | 2x2TB WD Green

Corsair 350D Windowed | Asus Gryphon Z87 | i5 4670k | Corsair H75 | Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4GB 1600Mhz | Corsair RM550 | Samsung EVO 250GB SSD | 4TB WD Green.

Bitfenix Phenom ITX White | Asus Z97i-Plus | Pentium G3258 | Noctua NH-L9i | Kingston HyperX Fury White 2x4GB 1866Mhz | Silverstone Strider 550 | Crucial M.2 120GB SSD | 4x5TB WD Red. (work in progress)

Not perfect, but better

dWku4bM.jpg

fZBWKp2.jpg

Wouldn't it be better to just use a pen to draw over the cables?

:/

Wouldn't it be better to just use a pen to draw over the cables?

quicker, definitely. I dont know if it would look as clean though.

quicker, definitely. I dont know if it would look as clean though.

Did it on my own rig, looks like the black cables which come in PSU's if you do it right. Not that quick if you color each cable by it's own, one by one, for the entire PSU :(

Did it on my own rig, looks like the black cables which come in PSU's if you do it right. Not that quick if you color each cable by it's own, one by one, for the entire PSU :(

Thats dedication! lol

Do you have any pics?

Thats dedication! lol

Do you have any pics?

Posted Image

Didn't realize some of them were not done, this was the best cable that I painted

the psu. I love you. I can't stand having the psu fan down, looking at the,ugly ass sticker, instead of the beautiful fan xD

+1

Loving the psu crap I'm hearing:

"I'd rather have the PSU filtered" if it's drawing in air from the case and your intakes are filtered, your fine.

"You can drop screws into the PSU fan" magnetic screwdriver? Cover up the PSU when working on it or turn it on its side?

Also Luka I miss you man!

For what his rig is used for he probably could have spent much less and still had a nice looking rig. $1000+ for hardware he really didn't need.

Honestly what a stupid build ....

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133202-my-little-corsair-350d-rig/

Yep. Cos why have an sub par PC when you can have what you want.

you act like I'm the first person ever to go overkill on building their rig.

Didn't need it, but wanted it. I could afford it so whats the problem?

Just ignore Devilzzz, I've never seen him write anything that doesn't offend someone.

Also Luka I miss you man!

sowwie jobs taking my time :( ill get online :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I'll forgive ya since it's you

<3 

get online then you lazy fuck :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]