Pump/tube problem

Go to solution Solved by Rhizix,

Getting a pump top like this one can solve your problem I think 
http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/EK-CSQ-D5-X-Top-for-Laing-D5-Pumps--Acetal-pid-16019.html

You can then use your fittings that are designed to be used for hard tubing. 

I'm currently in the midst of trying to build a new watercooled system, and I decided to go with some rigid acrylic tubing from Primochill. The pump I currently have my eyes on is the Swiftech MCP655. Later I realized that can't put solid tube over barbed fittings. So now I'm wondering if I should find another pump, use "normal" tube from the reservois to the pump, and from the pump to the next thing, or if there is some secret trick to making the acrylic tube fit onto the pump anyway by using some voodoo magic or a mod?

you can always get a pair of fittings and adapt rigid to tubing, then use a small piece of tubing to connect to the pump.

Getting a pump top like this one can solve your problem I think 
http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/EK-CSQ-D5-X-Top-for-Laing-D5-Pumps--Acetal-pid-16019.html

You can then use your fittings that are designed to be used for hard tubing. 

"You do not call the endless aggregation of not dying 'life'.Its mearly an experience"

Thanks a lot Rhizix, that was just the kind of thing I was looking for =)

Don't use the MCP stock fittings. Get a interchangeable one.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)