Good airflow budget-friendly cases?

Tacitus

Cheers, The Enthoo Pro really Takes the Cake with flexibility

Yeah, the ability to mount fans where the space for the reservoir bracket is within the case looks really handy for blowing air directly to the underside of both GPUs, and that large fan at the front looks good for bringing in air too haha :P 

Apevia X-Trooper has 5 included fans! 4 120mm ones and one 200mm fan! for about 60$ us dollars

Apevia X-Trooper has 5 included fans! 4 120mm ones and one 200mm fan! for about 60$ us dollars

Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunately it's not listed on PCPP so I assume it's not on the market in the UK.

Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunately it's not listed on PCPP so I assume it's not on the market in the UK.

I actually completely forgotten to mention the entho pro!! I read a lot of reviews about that case and that the case is very good, u can add 2x120mm fan right in front of the graphics card just like the air 540!!! also water cooling is excellent if u decide later on, basically any watercooling kit is gonna fit in that case.

CoolderMaster N200 or Corsair 300R both comes with windowed versions and has very good air flow

I actually completely forgotten to mention the entho pro!! I read a lot of reviews about that case and that the case is very good, u can add 2x120mm fan right in front of the graphics card just like the air 540!!! also water cooling is excellent if u decide later on, basically any watercooling kit is gonna fit in that case.

Hey, thanks! A few have suggested it. It's kind of pricey compared to American price (£90 vs $100) but it looks really good for building a crossfire/sli on-air PC. I also think it looks quite good!

Cheers again :)