Newegg being derpy.

So, I do alot of surfing on newegg (because I'm American, nothing against NCIX or anything [i.e. please dont hurt me for mention newegg mods/admins]) and lately, its been acting outright retarded. I try to filter things and it just endlessly loads until I refresh the tab, which sets it back to where it was before I tried to filter, and I basically have to do this 3 or 4 times before the filter actually takes effect, and even when it does, it doesn't work right. For instance I will set it to lowest price first or highest price first, and it's like it just said fuck it and put everything in a random ass order.

Anyone else having this problem? It's really fucking annoying lol

(not sure if this goes here, please move if it doesn't)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Your not alone, took me forever to sort through the webpage when I ordered my Bitfeinx cable extensions.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Newegg is the biggest piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of shopping at. Their search system is worthless and their selection of parts is about as empty as Steam's quality control.

I think I'm going to shop at NCIX US the next time I buy PC parts. NewEgg is ridiculous.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Yeah they have been having this issue for quit awhile, ever since they added the new filter system. Its kind of a pain to deal with, but it's alot less hassle even with the issue then it is to find something on NCIX lol.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Newegg is the biggest piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of shopping at. Their search system is worthless and their selection of parts is about as empty as Steam's quality control.

I think I'm going to shop at NCIX US the next time I buy PC parts. NewEgg is ridiculous.

NCIX US has even worse service, they are the slowest retailers I've ever used for computer hardware. Just to straight to amazon.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Don't know about your experience, but Newegg has been one of the best online retailers for me. Most of my build came from them, I only found out about NCIX after i completed the build.  

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

NCIX US has even worse service, they are the slowest retailers I've ever used for computer hardware. Just to straight to amazon.

Is it because NCIX is primarily a Canadian retailer?

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Is it because NCIX is primarily a Canadian retailer?

Yes, NCIX canada is probably ALOT better than NCIX US

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

i dislike ncix, they take AGES to process your order and ship it

Sue me, but Amazon has always been great to me.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

My issue with NCIX is that their webpage layout makes absolutely no sense, and I completely cannot figure it out at ALL.

Newegg has been good to me service wise (can't blame them for the absolute dickheads that run the shipping industry), but lately their website just seems slow and unresponsive.

Sorry for the long response time, forgot I even made this for a bit.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs