g2a.com reliable ?

imperialplanet

Is g2a.com a reliable place to get games?

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Yes

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Yeah Ive bought PSN cards off there before.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

si señor

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Jackfrags a kind of big youtuber (mostly battlefield) has G2a.com as a sponsor I think it has to be reputable otherwise a big youtuber wouldn't burn his hand on some shady site. 

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

Jackfrags a kind of big youtuber (mostly battlefield) has G2a.com as a sponsor I think it has to be reputable otherwise a big youtuber wouldn't burn his hand on some shady site. 

Yeh , Streamers like SivHD , Athene , Trick2g , NightBlue3 , TrumpSC and more but those were the ones on the top of my head :P

• 2 months later...

Is g2a.com a reliable place to get games?

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.