Recommendations Needed and Welcomed For Remaining PC Parts and Periphals

Hello there, this is my first post here, I am glad to be a part of the linustechtips community, and looking forward to everyone's constructive responses. Over the past year, I have been researching parts and buying PC parts separately when they have gone on sale for the lowest historical price. I am trying to get the best bang for my buck and I am willing to wait for an item to go on sale. My budget for the remaining parts is $600-$750. My aim for this build is to play current games at ultra/ or high and Dragon Age: Inquisition and Witcher 3 when they eventually come out out  :D. Here's what I have collected so far (whatever parts I have not gotten yet I am still on the fence about): 

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TqzWzy
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TqzWzy/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor   
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.98 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($143.49 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($74.70 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($88.97 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Superclocked ACX Video Card   
Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case   
Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply   
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)   
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($249.23 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Rosewill RK-9000BR Wired Standard Keyboard  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Mouse: Logitech G500 Wired Laser Mouse   

Total: $656.36
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Thanks for the help in advance guys!

personally i recommend you get an ssd... theyre well worth it.

It doesnt matter who wins and who loses, because in the end, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

also i would get a 4690 k seeing as its the same price...

other than that it seems like a pretty solid build. i personally would save for a gtx 780 though... i have the 4 gb gtx 770 and i have found it to be a bit frustrating at times... then again, im trying to play at 2560x1440 on a 1080p monitor for anti-aliasing... but the 2 gb gtx 770 is still a great card

It doesnt matter who wins and who loses, because in the end, the king and the pawn go into the same box.