Best Laptops Under $750

MattP123

I am convinced that the Dell XPS 12, http://www.amazon.com/Dell-XPSU12-5327CRBFB-12-5-Inch-Convertible-Touchscreen/dp/B00F3ZNQXU/ref=psdc1_t1_B004GAR91S_B00F3ZNQXU is the best for everyday use. My mom is not convinced. She doesn't believe in my choices. So, what are the best laptops under $750. 

Thanks.

Everyday use? Chromebook for $199.99.

samsung-chromebook.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Who's it for?

What is the use case?

What is the budget?

What is 'everyday use'?

Can't answer without this information.

Who's it for?

What is the use case?

What is the budget?

What is 'everyday use'?

I answered everyone of your questions. You clearly didn't read it thoroughly.

Rookies PSSSHHHHH 4 posts

/s

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Everyday use? Chromebook for $199.99.

samsung-chromebook.jpg

How different is Chrome OS from Windows? 

You didn't say who it was for, you didn't say what it was being used for, and the term 'everyday use' is very ambiguous and different for everyone.

Who's it for? His mammie.

What is the use case? Everyday use.

What is the budget? $750 budget.

What is 'everyday use'? Probably email, internet, etc.

How different is Chrome OS from Windows? 

I don't really know, but I think it's basically like having an "Android laptop".

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Who's it for? His mammie.

What is the use case? Everyday use.

What is the budget? $750 budget.

What is 'everyday use'? Probably email, internet, etc.

Thank You.

Rookies PSSSHHHHH 4 posts

/s

I closed my 2k+ post account because I got sick of 12 year olds on the forum. I'm quickly regretting making my decision to return.

If you want to be able to run programs I would stay away from chromebooks as all they are able to do is use google chrome, they can do everything that google chrome is able to do and nothing more.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I closed my 2k+ post account because I got sick of 12 year olds on the forum. I'm quickly regretting making my decision to return.

Y u no lik Xxx420quickscopebruhSWAGxxX? Da CPU iz DA sam az daz GPU becuz IGPU BRUH

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Y u no lik Xxx420quickscopebruhSWAGxxX? Da CPU iz DA sam az daz GPU becuz IGPU BRUH

He was certainly a contributor.

He was certainly a contributor.

BTW, can you view profiles? Keeps saying I don't have permission whenever I try to go to a profile.

BTW, can you view profiles? Keeps saying I don't have permission whenever I try to go to a profile.

Nope. Could be to do with the forum going down earlier. Sometimes features get disabled with different performance modes.

Nope. Could be to do with the forum going down earlier. Sometimes features get disabled with different performance modes.

Yea, I was thinking that. Was hoping my account didn't get warned or something. Don't really know how all that works.