drivers

hammerslap1

how do i get drivers on my brand new built computer before installing windows?

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

i cant get windows to instal because it is telling me it doesnt have drivers for the brand new crucial ssd i put in it

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

i cant get windows to instal because it is telling me it doesnt have drivers for the brand new crucial ssd i put in it

It must of came with a disk then... Are you sure? Never heard of that. You can't install drivers without windows and you can't install windows without drivers?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

thats what is blowing my damn mind. when i was talking with the guy from microsofthe  told me i needed to run the disk that came with the msi mobo first for the drivers lol i was like wtf.... how you do the drivers without the OS installed?

thats what is blowing my damn mind. when i was talking with the guy from microsofthe  told me i needed to run the disk that came with the msi mobo first for the drivers lol i was like wtf.... how you do the drivers without the OS installed?

You don't AFAIK... Drivers can't run without OS to my knowledge... When you put the disk in, boot off the disk drive. Can't you run windows off the disk before you install? 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Check your sata settings. SATA mode for SSD should be set to ACHI. On drivers, you can either get them before on another computer and put those on USB. Or download them after OS install. If you need LAN driver before it connects, get that one from DVD and then update with newer.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Are you trying to install Windows 7? Make sure u using the latest ISO with SP1.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |