Air 540 dilemma

Hi, I currently have a major issue and wondering what to do.  I have a white air 540 case, Swiftech H320, and a 290 Tri-X.  Annoyingly the rad won't fit in the front because of the 12 inch gpu.  I have a few options.  I can either sell the case and buy a enthoo primo? or sell the cooler and buy the Silverstone TD02 as that would look pretty smart with the white case and Dominator Platinum RAM.  Thoughts? 

Hi, I currently have a major issue and wondering what to do.  I have a white air 540 case, Swiftech H320, and a 290 Tri-X.  Annoyingly the rad won't fit in the front because of the 12 inch gpu.  I have a few options.  I can either sell the case and buy a enthoo primo? or sell the cooler and buy the Silverstone TD02 as that would look pretty smart with the white case and Dominator Platinum RAM.  Thoughts? 

Really depends which case you like more

Personally I prefer the air 540 so I would swap out the cooler

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yeah, I like the Air 540's huge window.  The Swiftech is pretty rare to find these days, I can't see it for sale anywhere which is odd. I'm guessing it would be a lot easier to sell the cooler than the case.

Mount the cooler on the other side of the front (the outside) and just omit the little grill thingy that comes on the front.

Might have to modify to allow a passthrough for the tubing and fittings though. I do know however, that there is room on the front for fans themselves to go between the mounting plate, and the little grill that goes on the front, but only if you remove the mesh from the grill, so you could mount the rad like normal, and have the fans on the other side which might give you just enough room.

good luck!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You can mount fans under the mesh. I have a set up with a 45mm thick rad in the front and 25mm thick fans under the mesh. I could've mounted the fans inside so there is around 70mm of room between my gpu and case. Your gpu is longer than mine but your rad is thinner. Can't you mount the rad inside the case and the fans under the mesh?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6