OS Selector OS

I've been working on my PC for a while now and have reached a problem of sorts..

I technically have a "triple boot" system with Windows 7, OS X.9, and Ubuntu 14.04.

For choosing which OS I want to boot into, I've been manually plugging and

un-plugging sata cables on my drives. This, has become annoying, so what I would

like to know is; Is there any sort of mini-OS I could run off a USB thumb drive that

would pop up a clean GUI for choosing which OS to boot into? And, If not, could 

someone make me one like in the attached picture that I made in Photoshop really

quickly? (Settings would just be like to rename the OSs & change the wallpaper

post-3418-0-40524900-1405658707_thumb.pn

Thanks!

Every OS has a boot manager.

Linux based OSs, like Windows.

Windows-8-triple-boot-with-Windows-7-and

(Sorry could not find a better triple boot menu picture beside this shot of camera pointed at the screen)

The above is Windows 8 one, it is also supports touch screens.

i suppose you could put yumi multiboot with your OS ISOs onto a flash drive and make it look fancy, but that would really only be good for live boots, nothing permanent

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I've had some friends tell me about different OS selectors, but they all seem to be pretty, well, ugly..

Every OS has a boot manager.

Linux based OSs, like Windows.

Windows-8-triple-boot-with-Windows-7-and

(Sorry could not find a better triple boot menu picture beside this shot of camera pointed at the screen)

The above is Windows 8 one, it is also supports touch screens.

GoodBytes, I'm aware of OS selectors being built into OSs. While I would do that, I've had problems with multi-partition systems in the past, and didn't want to do that here.

Well all I can think about, is building a switch and mod it to your case, which will switch the power or SATA cable to each drive, if you have trouble configuring boot managers. Just an idea.

You want Chameleon bootloader. It's themeable and does exactly what you want.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.