Youtube Channels

Genecidalic

I don't know if there's a rule or something against this so if there is I am sorry

Anyways I've kind of seen people hinting towards youtube channels on here(myself included) so I thought it would be cool if people posted links to there channel on this thread and if people are interested they can check them out. Sound cool?

I like to commentate on games if your interested in watching here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/user/Genocidalic

I would like to see some of your you guy's channels so please post links and ill check them out at least :)

Hey man :) I'll check out your videos in a sec, on my channel my girlfriend does unboxings, and I do server stuff, I'm currently filming a home server on a budget video, and all the kinks will be ironed out :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/vteckpwr

Subscribed but it seems like you have videos of all kinds of stuff. Did you barley decide to change over to tech stuff? Oh and I love the intro

Ill check out your channel:) Here is my  channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEliteWraith

I am trying to get into game commentary just have to setup my mic....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pulverpojken (Private channel with random stuff, everything from live concerts to gaming)

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoPreyNoPay (Me and some friends who play games together. Minecraft, Terraria, World of Tanks and MW2 right now)

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Ill check out your channel:) Here is my  channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEliteWraith

I am trying to get into game commentary just have to setup my mic....

Good gameplay but they seem to get boring. I think adding music would be awesome it would add some flair while you get your mic set up

Good gameplay but they seem to get boring. I think adding music would be awesome it would add some flair while you get your mic set up

Thanks:) Some of them do have music,The others I was in too much of a rush to add it. I am trying to set a certain time each week to editing etc etc. I am actually setting the mic up here in like half an hour.Hopefully...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Thanks:) Some of them do have music,The others I was in too much of a rush to add it. I am trying to set a certain time each week to editing etc etc. I am actually setting the mic up here in like half an hour.Hopefully...

Awsome I'm using the mic on my headset I plan on getting a real mic and some editing software once I finish my new computer. For some reason I really like watching cod commentaries but I hate cod itself. Weird right?

Here's mine: http://www.youtube.com/user/PCBudgetSolutions

Just started it up.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Awsome I'm using the mic on my headset I plan on getting a real mic and some editing software once I finish my new computer. For some reason I really like watching cod commentaries but I hate cod itself. Weird right?

No not weird at all.

Just had an idea....maybe we could do dual commentaries!  Just throwing that out there.

Just had an idea....maybe we could do dual commentaries!  Just throwing that out there.

If we had the same games

If we had the same games

Well we dont have to have the same games. We could just pick a topic to talk about for like 7 minutes and then add it too one of our videos....

very interesting haven't seen one of those before pretty cool. subed

Gonna do a give away pretty soon.  My goal of the channel is to make videos to help people make decisions.  Not so much unboxing stuff, but rather good price per performance, IE VALUE.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Gonna do a give away pretty soon.  My goal of the channel is to make videos to help people make decisions.  Not so much unboxing stuff, but rather good price per performance, IE VALUE.

Great idea. What are you giving away?

Well we dont have to have the same games. We could just pick a topic to talk about for like 7 minutes and then add it too one of our videos....

True very true. But we gotta have background gameplay of course

Eh, I've had my YouTube account for awhile, Just recently started getting videos rolling out, Right now just uploading those moments I find hilarious while gaming with friends. http://www.youtube.com/user/xforbiddenone

Current PC specs: i7-3770k @4.4GHz (Enermax ETS-T40 cooler), Gigabyte Z77-UD4H, 16 GB 1600MHz Kingston HyperX, MSI Radeon 7970

Eh, I've had my YouTube account for awhile, Just recently started getting videos rolling out, Right now just uploading those moments I find hilarious while gaming with friends. http://www.youtube.com/user/xforbiddenone

Seems like you and your friends have some good times. :) Subed

Great idea. What are you giving away?

Tier 1 custom gaming PC

Tier 1 custom gaming PC

Cool how do you enter?

Once my unemployment comes through, I'll make another video about it.  There is a pre-video about it up already.