Letdown by LoveFilm

Leglessmatt

Soooo.....we're watcing Yes Man and LoveFilm goes down, tried rebooting router/tv/etc (internet still works as Im posting this - strange) ....anyone know what happens in the end???

Guessing the brunette finds out about the foreign girl he's dating...all semed to be going too well for him....

We're at the bit where he's singing to her in the stadium at night....

cheers.

Wow. I completely forgot that LoveFilm existed. I started using Netflix awhile ago and have not had any problems with it.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I gave up on lovefilm the second they got rid of game rentals.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Wow. I completely forgot that LoveFilm existed. I started using Netflix awhile ago and have not had any problems with it.

not a bad shout, may try free trial of Netflix...

forgot to mention its on my xbox - looks like xbox live is currently having 'Limited issues'!!

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

PC ftw.

Ohhh im having similar issues with amazon instant video (lovefilm) too on a samsung smart tv, but i can watch it fine on my mobile I put in a ticket yesterday and guy said it would have to be escalated as they weren't sure what it was. But that was yesterday, he said they'd also had someone the previous day with similar issue soo....