Dayz standalone

full_force1986

Hi after building my new pc I'm looking for anyone who likes playing dayz SA that would like to team up from time to time.

I have basic skills in game but no combat experience. I'm not a bandit type player so please don't add if you adopt the shoot on sight play.

I'm based in Brisbane, Australia if that's helps and aged 28.

Add me on steam full_force1986

Thanks

CPU: 4690k - 4.5@1.29v  GPU: GTX 780ti - core +100 / Mem+350 Motherboard: Asus Z97-A  SSD: 256Gb 840 Evo HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB  RAM: Corsair Vengance Pro 2x4Gb  Case: White H440  PSU: RM850  Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60

I'll add ya, I live in WA and me and a couple of mates usually go on and play stand alone. (patto_living).

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

hi, ill add you but i live in the uk so time diffrence might be a problem

I'll add ya, I live in WA and me and a couple of mates usually go on and play stand alone. (patto_living).

Hey i accepted friend request

CPU: 4690k - 4.5@1.29v  GPU: GTX 780ti - core +100 / Mem+350 Motherboard: Asus Z97-A  SSD: 256Gb 840 Evo HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB  RAM: Corsair Vengance Pro 2x4Gb  Case: White H440  PSU: RM850  Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60

hi, ill add you but i live in the uk so time diffrence might be a problem

Added thanks

another question... are you playing stable or experamental?

another question... are you playing stable or experamental?

Stable i think, ive not gone into any experimental servers that i know of.

Is there a difference?