Solution

Quantzer

Hello guys, I noticed a lot of people ask for headphone recommendations every day in this sub forum, as I am myself. We are all looking for good pair of headphones but  we aren't all ready to spend a "good" amount of money on them. So I have found a solution. I found a great site called massdrop where groups of people join together and they get discount on quantity. Because of that I have been thinking why we all who need new headphones group up and start a voting for some headphones. So why don't we start discussion here and then start a voting there. You suggest what should we vote for!

Here is link to that site, aslo if you register here you help me with something, I don't know what but you do. So yeah.

Sorry most of us already know about this but pretty sure this is against CoC. You can only post deals in the hot deals section and no referral links are allowed. 

Sorry most of us already know about this but pretty sure this is against CoC. You can only post deals in the hot deals section and no referral links are allowed.

Woops sorry I wanted to lean it to audio. Can you delete it?