Bitcoin Mining GPU Chart

Place here you GPU with clock speeds and how much Mhps you have and do it like this

EVGA GTX 690

1188Mhz/6100Mhz

251Mhps

So we can make a big chart here!

Theres already something like that. Take a look here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

It will probably have more detail than we could get on the forum. 

Theres already something like that. Take a look here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

It will probably have more detail than we could get on the forum. 

i know and lol it's such a shame that the HD5870 can mine more then my GTX 690 :'(

i know and lol it's such a shame that the HD5870 can mine more then my GTX 690 :'(

Yeah, that sucks that AMD cards are so much better at mining than Nvidia. I wanted to get into mining, but then I found out how bad my GTX 670 was.

"Nvidia is anti-mining. They intend their cards for silly things like playing games. wink.gif" by atp1916

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

• 8 months later...

This is a old thread but I just set up guiminer and got my wallet up and running. My 780 is overclocked 1254MHz and voltage @1187 fan speed is at full 100%. Temps are 67c. Im getting a consistent 330 Mhash/s. How long am I suppose to keep it running to snag a bitcoin? Im on slush's pool.

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

we don't bring threads back alive, new tech/information changes answers/suggestions.

best to open new thread with new topic.