Suggestions for a mouse.

Hey everyone, I am looking in a mouse to get to kick off the summer. I have ~$100 to spend and need a mouse that is, most importantly comfortable. I game, like most here, in long sessions at a time so I need a mouse that I can use for hours on end. Secondly I want it to be aesthetically pleasing, I know Linus swears by the ikari lazer, but I can not stand the way it looks, sorry Linus. For reference I love the way the DeathAdder 2013 and Logitech g700s look, both are mice I am seriously looking into. If you have any experience with them please let me know. I much appreciate any suggestions, thanks in advance guys.

DFJ

May I please have an image signature?

Well if you look at mice like the mionix naos series or the func ms-3, they're both basically pillows for your hand if you like that kind of shape. The would be very comfortable for long gaming sessions if you like that kind of mouse shape.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Well it would help people help you if you gave us a little more info. Like how do you hold the mouse? In claw grip style? Do you lay the palm of your hand on the mouse? Do you have big hands? Do you play shooters or mmo's and which one would you want the mouse designed for? Keyboard and Mice are really about the ergonomics of your own body so you have to think about these things to get the perfect mouse for you.

If you palm your mouse then the Corsair M65 is a very comfortable mouse and I know I've mentioned it like 4 times already in other threads but you get the MM400 mousepad for free if you order direct from Corsair.  Check all the posts going back about a week.  That should be enough to solve your quest!

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

EDIT:  Delete

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

I have large hands so I will be using a palm grip.

May I please have an image signature?

Large hand Palm grips usually leave the Zowie EC1, Intelli 1.1a, G400 and Deathadder. These are the mice that have what are considered optimal sensors with no acceleration or prediction which is what I assume you don't want.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

If you're already leaning towards the DA2013, then I suggest going that way. The Zowie EC1 and Logitech G400 are also good choices.

If you like those ergonomic mousing like you said, then i highly recommend the Roccat Kone xtd.( i have this mouse and love it). feels great and has alot of light customisations if you like that kind of thing and all round a nice mouse.
HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this mouse. The price is good as well ( $85 - $95 ). Roccat Kone xtd Website :

http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Mice/ROCCAT-Kone-XTD/

:D

If you like those ergonomic mousing like you said, then i highly recommend the Roccat Kone xtd.( i have this mouse and love it). feels great and has alot of light customisations if you like that kind of thing and all round a nice mouse.

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this mouse. The price is good as well ( $85 - $95 ). Roccat Kone xtd Website :

http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Mice/ROCCAT-Kone-XTD/

:D

I'd adive against Roccat in general, have had a few of their products, and all of them sucked hard and broke really fast :/

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

The Deathadder is the best mouse I have ever used. I have tried a lot of new laser mice and they do not compare to the Optical sensor in the DA2013. 

If you're already leaning towards the DA2013, then I suggest going that way. The Zowie EC1 and Logitech G400 are also good choices.

Yep, near perfect mice :D Can't get any better!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I'd adive against Roccat in general, have had a few of their products, and all of them sucked hard and broke really fast :/

ive had mine for a while and it hasnt broken but its a matter of opinion i guess, this is a suggestion page so i just made a suggestion.

ive had mine for a while and it hasnt broken but its a matter of opinion i guess, this is a suggestion page so i just made a suggestion.

Haha I didn't mean to discredit you or anything, I just though I make my suggestion ;)

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Haha I didn't mean to discredit you or anything, I just though I make my suggestion ;)

haha no i dont feel discredited, i was just suggesting that i like roccat, OPINION! :D