How do?

_ASSASSIN_

So, as part of an upcoming project I'm undertaking, I wanted to create a ghetto shield using a PS3 controller, the OnePlus One, and the app Limelight to do it in a much less janky fashion that linus has done.

However, does anyone know how to make a PS3 controller basically emulate a Xbox 360 controller in layout and keys? As all PC games use that and I'm not going out of my way to purchase a 360 controller.

I'm using the app Sixaxis Controller if this helps.

I personally use DS3 tool to emulate my PS3 controller on my PC.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I personally use DS3 tool to emulate my PS3 controller on my PC.

that's on PC, I'm doing this on android. I don't have a bluetooth receiver to bother to have direct control of my PC, rather I'm going to use the controller with android. I don't know if this will work still but I still want to see if I can.

that's on PC, I'm doing this on android. I don't have a bluetooth receiver to bother to have direct control of my PC, rather I'm going to use the controller with android. I don't know if this will work still but I still want to see if I can.

Oh I see. I misunderstood the post a bit. Well I have no idea then but good luck.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990