Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro

How well do the ATH M50s compare to the Custom One Pros? The One Pros are on sale on Massdrop for $149.99. How similar is the sound? Sorry, I know nothing about audio products.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Its more of how the M50, the lesser of the two, compares to the COP...And with that said, DT770's.

If you are going to choose between those two, buy the COP. They have bass ports, so you can tune the bass to how you like it, and may/may not be more comfortable. Imo the COP's look nicer as well. However, I would compare them to the M50x, which are closer in price atm. If you would be willing to buy the M50x, you would have a different story.

Get the one on massdrop. It's good price. Even if it turns out you don't like it, you can always sell it, and maybe pocket some extra cash (because of the normal price vs sale price margin)

Get the one on massdrop. It's good price. Even if it turns out you don't like it, you can always sell it, and maybe pocket some extra cash (because of the normal price vs sale price margin)

You might be able to break even but not pocket cash after the fees and shipping wherever he decides to sell it. 

COPs aren't to great imo, the bass is pretty good but they are loose and really have no presence though the bass adjustment is not a gimmick and kind of fixes it , also the mids are slightly to regressed. 

$$金Trill金$$

COPs aren't to great imo, the bass is pretty good but they are loose and really have no presence though the bass adjustment is not a gimmick and kind of fixes it , also the mids are slightly to regressed. 

I don't know what those words mean.

post-34036-0-92811500-1405327298.jpg is okay mang

post-34036-0-92811500-1405327298.jpg

$$金Trill金$$

Just let me go reference my headfi to english dicktionary

What does a tight, obnoxious headphone sound like then?

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

What does a tight, obnoxious headphone sound like then?

"also the mids are slightly to regressed."

Regressed to what? Beating his wife? 

"also the mids are slightly to regressed."

Regressed to what? Beating his wife? 

post-34036-0-03002500-1405432408.jpg yeh I beat my wife.

$$金Trill金$$

Your wording, not mine.

I love you mang. Marry me

$$金Trill金$$

Too late.

what the hell do you mean by "Too late".

$$金Trill金$$