Anyone Watching The Strain Tonight?

Just wondering... I read the books last year, and I'm pretty pumped for the premier tonight... Anyone else watching?

In case you have no idea WTF The Strain is:

http://www.fxnetworks.com/thestrain

It's by the guy who directed Pacific Rim.

Only available to viewers in the united states.. I'd love to watch it since it's directed by del toro!

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I got the pre-release. So no, I have already seen it!

Can't tell you anything, so just go ahead and watch it, you won't be disappointed.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I got the pre-release. So no, I have already seen it!

Can't tell you anything, so just go ahead and watch it, you won't be disappointed.

Glad to hear it :D

Only available to viewers in the united states.. I'd love to watch it since it's directed by del toro!

Really? That sucks...

I wish I was watching it. I started weaning myself off TV shows I normally do record or would record because When my Satellite contract is up I am dropping TV service all together and living off streaming  :unsure: I Just have to get use to watching things way way after everyone else and avoid spoilers daily. 

I wish I was watching it. I started weaning myself off TV shows I normally do record or would record because When my Satellite contract is up I am dropping TV service all together and living off streaming  :unsure: I Just have to get use to watching things way way after everyone else and avoid spoilers daily. 

My satellite box is sitting on the counter right now. I am really done with TV, I have Bing news, Netflix, and YouTube.

I've been trying to stop watching as many shows as possible as well: I've cut down to

American Horror Story

The Walking Dead

(and possibly The Strain if it's good)

I try to watch things I can get on Hulu/Netflix.

My satellite box is sitting on the counter right now. I am really done with TV, I have Bing news, Netflix, and YouTube.

Have you tried Popcorn Time? :ph34r:

Have you tried Popcorn Time? :ph34r:

Yea, I use it a bit. It just does not have all the episodes of most TV series. 

Yea, I use it a bit. It just does not have all the episodes of most TV series. 

Yeah I hate that... But I follow them on Twitter, and they're constantly adding/fixing stuff on their servers.

Defiantly, this will go well with The Last Ship, so many good seasons out right now YAY!!!

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.