CSGO freezing/crashing?

91Chris

Anyone else ever experienced any freezing or crashing in CSGO?

I've read lots of useless info through google searching.

Has anyone found anything that appears to fix it?

The problem is supposedly caused by a Steam patch that was released, but I've had the problem much longer than that, so I call BS.

CSGO is the only game that does this.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Chris.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

I have not had problems since I disabled multi core rendering.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

So multi core rendering could be the cause? Will disabling it have any noticeable affect... Other than potentially curing my freezing issues? 

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

why are still people playying this outdated game....

why are still people playying this outdated game....

Outdated? Why are you still playing COD that has not innovated in, let me think.... Since COD 1.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

why are still people playing this outdated game....

How is go outdated? last time I checked go was the newest in the franchise and is only 2 years old this next aug.

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

Outdated? Why are you still playing COD that has not innovated in, let me think.... Since COD 1.

i am not playing Cod

• 2 weeks later...

So multi core rendering could be the cause? Will disabling it have any noticeable affect... Other than potentially curing my freezing issues? 

Did this work or did you find any other fixes? This has been happening recently with the only fix being a hard reset of my computer. another thing is once I'm booted back up and i try to run the game i get around 10 fps instead of the usual 80-90. I was just in a competitive match and it froze on me :angry: .

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

It did help for a few days, but then it started happening again.

About a week ago I did a fresh install of windows and the problem has only happened once since then, which is better than every other game.

It must just be the game.