Hackintosh

Hey guys, I have read alot of guides on how to make a hackintosh made a topic on this forum and the support was great (thx guys), I have downloaded unibeast and multibeast, got an 8 gb flash drive and lat unibeast do its work but I don't know what settings should I pick in multibeast,my hard ware is:

mobo: ASUS Maximuss VII Hero Z97

processor: Intel core I7-4770

Ram: kingston hyperX beast 8GB

Graphics card: GTX 770

and BTW'm dual booting with windows(and yes I know how make partitions and this kind of stuff)  

All your help is appreciated and have a nice day :D

You need access to a Mac.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Post in Tonymacx86 for multi beast settings and tips. If I remember correctly with a lot of the Asus boards you need a modded BIOS or something to get them to work. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

@Sundanc3 TonyMac is basically dead, I need a modded BIOS and I've posted on 5 forums and nobody knows or will help. 

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

To do it "legally" yes but you don't need a Mac to do it.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I have downloaded tha osx and everything but I need help in the multibeast or the moded bios thing

I have the new z97 board do you think that it need a modded bios ?

My build which has a Z87 Asus Formula VI and a 4770k worked crazy well when I installed 10.9. Of course I had to do the Mulitbeast but I did not have to do any flashing of BIOS. Because you have a Z97 it might change things but like the others are saying the best resource would be TonyMac. 

There are distros like Niresh that you can just download

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

i would say select a boot loader and just see what is not working (audio or network) and see what kext you need for that and then select it 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

There are distros like Niresh that you can just download

Yes but that's completely illegal.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Hey guys I have a question. I'm an android user contemplating purchasing the iphone 6. But I'm also ready to upgrade my main system from my 5800k processor. I have always wanted to build a hackintosh and was wondering if it makes sense to adopt a Mac lifestyle(although I'll probably dual boot for gaming n such) to experience what apple has to offer with their ecosystem? Just looking for some feedback before I upgrade. 

Thanks

Hey guys I have a question. I'm an android user contemplating purchasing the iphone 6. But I'm also ready to upgrade my main system from my 5800k processor. I have always wanted to build a hackintosh and was wondering if it makes sense to adopt a Mac lifestyle(although I'll probably dual boot for gaming n such) to experience what apple has to offer with their ecosystem? Just looking for some feedback before I upgrade. 

Thanks

I would actually recommend, depending on your budget, to just buy an iMac or MacBook. The build quality is superb and as a result MacBooks are very durable and last a long time.

I would also advise that Mac is not a lifestyle. Macs are tools that certain users choose because they find it helps them work the best. The Apple experience is very tightly integrated and focused on technological advancement, which is why their software may not be as backwards compatible as on Windows.

This is, however, a threadjack and I suggest that if you want to learn more about OS X or the Apple ecosystem that you start a thread about it. Be forewarned though, you will get a lot of flames from Windows lovers and maybe even some misinformation.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I would actually recommend, depending on your budget, to just buy an iMac or MacBook. The build quality is superb and as a result MacBooks are very durable and last a long time.

I would also advise that Mac is not a lifestyle. Macs are tools that certain users choose because they find it helps them work the best. The Apple experience is very tightly integrated and focused on technological advancement, which is why their software may not be as backwards compatible as on Windows.

This is, however, a threadjack and I suggest that if you want to learn more about OS X or the Apple ecosystem that you start a thread about it. Be forewarned though, you will get a lot of flames from Windows lovers and maybe even some misinformation.

This is a great suggestion. I think people on this site really for some reason hate Apple for no reason. If you have enough money and you are wanting to go with Apple then do it. I personally love both windows and OSX. If you are looking for a system that is very well integrated and has everything tied together and works together deff go with Apple! Also if you are just wanting to stay with a hackintosh then do this as well. I have a hackintosh and I love it!

• 1 month later...

To keep it easy go to Niresh website and download whichever one you want/need. 10.8,10.9 whatever....

To do it the right way download the new kernel or unibeast. Buy OSX and then install. Getting OSX on your machine is the easy part. Finding Kexts (apples versions of drivers) is the harder part.